« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tom Brady: Balls in a Box?

4/15/2008 12:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gisele Bundchen's footballer wife Tom Brady was once again being the good little errand boy that he is and picked up some packages for his lady boss in the Palisades on Monday.

Hopefully, Tommy boy made it home in time to prepare Gisele's lunch and run her a bath.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

perky

Christ, what's wrong with helping your girlfriend?

INCAJUN2001

You guys are SUCH HATERS ! ! ! ! Maybe she does things for him too............ maybe she cooks.............. cleans.......... washes his clothes. My husband does thing for me all the time. It's just part of being in a thriving relationship................ ya know....... give and take? ? ? ? Leave them alone, and let them build a healthy relationship. I dont think you guys are happy unless relationships (or people) are falling apart.

allyson

The gossip world if funny. Two weeks ago everybody was saying BS about Tom and Gisele, and now everybody is defending them. Personally I think Tom is a gentleman, and also - what man in the world wouldn't become a servant for such a woman like Gisele?

Lara

My hubby runs errands for me and I run them for him too. It's a 50-50 deal, whoever has the time. What kind of relationships do you TMZ staff have with your partners? Obviously not very good ones if you think Tom is being "made" to run these errands. Don't be so stupid with the dumb comments all the time. It's really wearing thin.

PJ

WHY ARE YOU ALL SO HARD ON TOM? YOUR COMMENTARIES ON HIM ARE ALWAYS CRUEL..WHAT GIVES?

asthma patient

TMZ, you guys are jerks!

Arkangel Trujillo

I just think that the two are severly into each other...If you cant see that by now oh well...
And if your significant other never does a damn thing for you then you probably are in some weird no good deeds cult lol

Kelli

HE IS A WUSSY! HOW COME WE NEVER HEAR ABOUT HIM WITH HIS SON?

tricia burgess

i do errands for my husband all the time, he in turn does them for me.. doesn't make either of us whipped, just in a relationship.

debra

i think it is funny what tmz is reporting

Lee

Look - we all train our men - Gisele included. I mean, really, can't you imagine the tantrum that Gisele would pitch if Tom didn't run errands for her? Tom would have a screaming foreign whore on one hand and a screaming infant on another! Yikes! What do you bet that Bridget is the only calming influence in his life now? LOL

At the very least, Tom is finally making a little (and I mean little) time for his son. Maybe Tom has the chance now to actually get to now and appreciate the gift of his son.

It is all good . . .

debra

bewcause he is never with his son #21

eileen

Why are you always picking on Tom? JEALOUS THAT HE'S A NICE GUY WHO DOESN'T ACT LIKE HALF THE PRIMA DONNAS IN THE PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE WORLD ACT. HE KEEPS HIS MOUTH SHUT AND DOES HIS JOB. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND PICK ON SOMEONE THAT REALLY DESERVES IT.

tracey

TMZ you are beyond stupid.

two.cents

Oh Pulleaze... they are not really ragging on him about the errands..... it's aout how she has controlled his life, the way he dresses, his teeth, his hair plugs, his clothing, his PDA all over last year, and now his lack of fathering his child.

She knows he has cheated before, he was cheating on Bridget with her, the only way she can make sure she is not the next victim is to keep him on a very tight leash. Oh I hope they get married.....it will be so much fun to watch

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments