The Pics Suge Would Kill For!

5/12/2008 4:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained new pictures from the Saturday night smackdown that laid Suge Knight out. A sight to behold -- the most feared guy in L.A. knocked out colder than Vanilla Ice.
Suge Knight: Click to watch!

Rah-Rah

Signing a record deal with a gansta manager -- $2 mil

Going against the recording gansta manager because of "creative differences" -- possibly your life

Seeing the notorious gansta manager knocked out, on the sidewalk, with blood all over place --

PRICELESS!!!

Kim Rocks

Suge, YOU GOT KNOCKED THE F*** OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now for the guy that hit him dude hide.. LOL

Fred

Somewhere out there, Biggie is laughing his behind off. Karma is a mutha. I hope this picture becomes Snoop's next album cover. News flash, no one is scared of Suge anymore. Why do you think little dude stretched him?

jfp

(caption)

Tweet tweet tweet twee

egriffin

Stud, I am a proud black man BUT I feel no pity for this brotha! If he really did get knocked out, I say by the black man that did it a 40 with a steak dinner!

TREMENDOUS! (insert Vincent Price's "Thriller" laugh here)!

egriffin

#92, I would dare say that Biggie and 2Pac are sharing a laugh somewhere right now! I would also say that Vanilla Ice and Snoop Doggy Dogg are laughing their asses off somewhere!

Again, props to the dude that did it BUT he might want to lay low for minute!

egriffin

In my personal opinion, in closing, the only thing that would've made this even better is if the dude that knocked him out would've dropped his pants and p*ssed on Suge! I know that's nasty but considering all the crap he's put people through over the years, no one I know of would've deserved it more!

Kat

Suge is a fat useless slug.

egriffin

#61, it might have been a sucker punch but quite frankly, no one deserves it more!

ttcc

Man thats so funny its about time some one knocked that loser out cold. "the most feared guy in L.A." I guess he lost that title.

Paulie Wants a Cracker

This guy is just an insecure worthless piece of nothing. I am so glad someone knocked him out. I just tell the knocker to watch his back Suge just kills people, the cops need to guard this man who knocked out suge.

BBK

Surg the wimp terd! Ha Ha Ha!

meltz11

Wish someone had "T-bagged" him, that picture would have been priceless.

wild bill hickok

HE LOOKS LIKE nothing more than a great BIG TUB OF GUTS spread out all over the floor

Tupac Fan