The Pics Suge Would Kill For!

5/12/2008 4:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained new pictures from the Saturday night smackdown that laid Suge Knight out. A sight to behold -- the most feared guy in L.A. knocked out colder than Vanilla Ice.
Suge Knight: Click to watch!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Media whores

Look at the skank bending over him in the pink thong!!!!! Can't you just imagine the stank coming off of her?! What a black hole! (or "ho" as the case may be).

Just call me trailer trash....

he looks like a beached whale in the 1st picture ROFLMFAO

Studfinder

Stud sounds like he's a Suge jock sniffer (maybe it's suge himself trying to act tough on TMZ, probably not though, I don't think Suge know how to type or spell!). Dude, this is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Big, Tough Suge Knight got knocked on his fat A$$ my a scrawny little dude. Vanilla should have taken a shot at this douche bag before he held him over the hotel railing.

stevie n.

Hey, Suge! One lump or two? Ha-ha! Couldn't have happened to a nicer (ugh!) thug.

LaShawna

Now this is the best picture I have seen in years.

pffft

That bitch got knocked the eff out. Priceless.

2012

Too bad his groupie wasn't wearing her apple bottoms, maybe her effin underwear wouldn't be hangin out. Love the pic of him layed out- BIG TREE FALL HARD. Booooya bish!

dante

He ain't knocked out hes just taken a nap.

happygotlucky

you got knocked the F*** out! tough guy

happygotlucky

nighty nite sweet dreams

DocSamson

That's wonderful news, seeing Suge Knight knocked on his ass! Long over due. I think he's responsible (whether directly or indirectly) with Tupac's death. This is a small token of what he should have had coming to him for some time. I just wish I was the one that knocked his chubby ass out.

MarlboroMan!

For all that don't know, nothing is gonna happen to the dude that knocked Suge out! (no sucker punch/face 2 face) He got knocked out in Vegas, his part of town by a Brooklyn Cat (Dat Brooklyn B.S. we on it!). Suge ain't stupid, he know that if this dude could do that to him in his part of town, just imagine how he get down in his hometown! SCARRRRYYYY! I should know, it was my man that knocked his ass out, n we ain't worried bout nuttin'!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8