« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Vince Young Admits He Had Too Much Fun

5/22/2008 4:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paging Charles Barkley! Tennessee Titans quarterback Vince Young has apologized to the youngins of the world after pics of him partying in a Texas bar shirtless surfaced online.

Young tells The Tennessean, "I was having a good time with friends ... and you know how it is, as a quarterback you can't have too much fun. I blame myself for that, but at the same time you have to watch certain things," adding, '"I apologize to some of the kids if they did see it because I am trying to be a role model for them. But at the same time, I was just trying to have fun with (friends).''

Tell that to Matt Leinart.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Graham

First!!!!!!

Marc

WHY ARE THEIR NO GIRLS IN THE PIC?????

angiee

WTF TMZ?...why are man nipples censored too...lol lame~

purposedriven

WHERE ARE ALL THE ROLE MODELS LIKE, OJ SIMPSON, NICK HOGAN, PARIS HILTON, LINDSAY LOHAN? WHERE ARE THESE GREAT ROLE MODELS WHEN WE NEED THEM? YOU NEVER HERE OF THEM ACTING THIS WAY! SHAME ON YOU VINCE FOR HAVING FUN!!

pimp

Second!!!

it's not that he was getting his drink on...it was the company he was keeping that raise the eyebrows.

pitty tinch

It looks as if he's dancing? And, there's a large number of other shirtless dudes around him. Hmmmmmmmm...gay club??

timpundit

So what's the problem here? He was drinking or he has little stars where his nipples should be?

WTF is wrong with these talentless hacks at TMZ anyway?

Liz

It takes a BIG person to apologize...............and, I am not talking about size!

DS

I'm sorry...he's apologizing for what, now?

John

So basically he's blaming the photographer. How mature.

Brit is a f*ck up

Looks to me like it was a gay club. nothing wrong w/that, just say it, already!!

rachel

Oh thank you, TMZ
You spared me the sight of those nasty man-nips!
I would have been flusterbated!

VAN HALEN OU812

the way his eyes are closed it looks like he might be getting some head from one of his homies...

Liz

He is apologizing for having fun......................TMZ ran this photo a few weeks ago and, I guess he got a lot of flack for it!

TX Girl

I am a woman who was at the party...it was hosted by Micheal Huff. Vince did nothing wrong...he is of drinking age, and everyone in the room was of age...it was at a spot in downtown Austin (which is not a gay bar) and everyone was carded upon entrance. The air was not flowing properly, it was HOT, very hot...most of the men were shirtless by the end of the night.

I thought TMZ was more responsible in their reporting. It's one thing for blogxilla to report it...something else for media outlets to take this information and run with it before verifying the validity of the story.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments