Rikki to Miss.

Your Charges Don't Dance

5/23/2008 8:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rikki Rockett says he'll be having nothin' but a good time after being cleared of felony rape charges.

On his MySpace blog, the Poison tubthumper says he has been "exonerated" of the charge after the Neshoba County, Miss. DA declined to indict him because, among other things, he wasn't even in the state when the alleged incident went down. What's more, Rikki claims he was the victim of an impostor named John Minskoff, whom Rik says is a "career criminal" who impersonated him and sexually pursued the alleged victim.

We've contacted Neshoba County officials for comment, but haven't heard back just yet.

Me

"...sexually pursued the"

The what? Does anyone there know how to write? Proofread? Add? Subtract? And write stories that someone might actually care about?

Has-been rocker? That's all you can offer?

brttandrews

i'd let him rape me.

ATLchick

Yeah right....don't buy it.

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

I pursued a chick named "The" once. She kicked me in the nuts and told me to get lost.

Baseball Junkie

So what is the "career criminal"'s usual sort of crime? Does he just go around impersonating Rikki so he can get laid?
For some guys that's enough but what about this one.

Go Sox

Vlad Reaper

Sure and my dog ate my homework....

i love the 80

it made since to me read it again people! the alledged victim . get a life people!! why would someone famous have to rape anyone when they have strung out chiock everywhere wanting them. helllo did anyone not see rock of love? if those skanks werent strung out skank banks i dont know what is! im glad they dropped it!

SPLIFFSMOMMY

ewwww.
what do women see in these ''antique has beens''?
all puffy and bloated lookin.
i bet he has an untreated std.

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

before they go charging someone with rape don't they have to have the facts first.

hello!

Oh I am so glad! Rikki, I am sorry that you had to be pulled into this ridiculous drama! I have been a HUGE fan of Poison since their first single, and I have never missed a concert. I got the wonderful opportunity to meet them when they toured with Slaughter, Dokken and Cinderella about 5 years ago, and Rikki was very humble, respectful and just a sweet, nice guy. When I read about the rape charges, I didnt believe it. He is still a good looking guy and has a beautiful girlfriend. Why would he want/need to rape some skank?? I guess the girl was just wishful thinkin! CONGRATS RIKKI AND KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!!!! POISON RULES!

hello!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA RIKKI.....YOU HAVE THE LAST LAUGH NOW!

hello!

OH AND BY THE WAY, COMMENTOR #1, HE IS FARRRRRR FROM A HAS BEEN!

matt

hell if he can prove he wasn't in the state then it should be just dropped. I feel sorry for the girl, but at least it wasn't another one of those celebrity saying "it was consensual" deals

Me

#12: Nothing worse than an old rocker trying to pretend he's 21 again. Witness him and that other moron, the aging rocker with the bandana who picks women with an IQ of 12 (to match his): Bret Michaels.

Isn't it time for the stoners to grow up?

Nicole

IT'S PROBABLY THE SAME IMPOSTER JACKING WITH KRISHNA ON THIS TMZ BLOG. I WONDER WHERE KRISHNA IS THESE DAYS.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments