"Real" Kid Real Busted

6/3/2008 5:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Josh Waring, the wayward and oft-troubled son of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" star Lauri Waring, was busted late Sunday night for possession of heroin and ecstasy and intent to sell.
Click to read documents!
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Waring was hanging out in front of a Comfort Inn in Laguna Beach when he was approached by police cruiser and took off running.

When cops caught up with him, they say he was high as a kite. Cops executed a search warrant at the hotel, and allegedly found a large amount of drugs in his room.

He's currently cooling his heels in the Orange County jail, charged with two felony counts of possession and intent to sell both heroin and ecstasy, a misdemeanor count of unauthorized possession of a hypodermic needle and being under the influence of heroin -- also a misdemeanor.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

jfp

Is that like karma or what.....

nofear

Poor Mom. I have a son that age and he's an awesome kid. I am so grateful.

bethinking

Am very sorry to hear this. Thought the boy was doing better. May the family be strong and get through this.

Bubblebunny

Krew

I can't help but feel sorry for his mom... Its a touch situation, I thought he was getting better....

I call Shotgun

His MILF has such HUGE boobs. I like the OC women better than the NEW YORK CITY bitches.

Luv4550

well. DUH!! look at his mother. No wonder the kids is a loser!!

K-Had

That lady (I guess his mom) that he is kissing is so fugly. I am sorry, but plastic surgery doesn't always create "beauty" and especially not in her case. Be happy with what God gave you!

ozzman

loser...

iloverock&roll

The real houswives of NYC really seem to be better people all around. First none of them need a bunch of plastic surgery to look beautiful. Second the women in NYC actually participate in charities on a regular basis. Third and probably the biggest deal, is that they all seem to be good mothers that care about there kids. Maybe it's a function of being in NYC and realizing the temptations and dangers right outside your door.

LOVE TEAM JILL

anonoymous

shame on that bleach blonde tramp who tries to pass herself off as a mother. Anyone can make a baby but raising a good child to adulthood is the real mothers job, NOT OUT LOOKING FOR A RICH HUSBAND. And who would want that fake faced bottle blond, what is wrong with men? Oh yeah, you have needs. When you choose to be a parent you give up your needs...OR DON'T have children.
I've watched that show and I felt sorry for that boy, he's troubled and his mother was so busy dealing with her own issues of finding a man to pay her bills. Hookers like her shouldn't be allowed to have children. Now look at the damaged boy she's raised. So sad. I'm so lucky I had a GREAT mother who raised me with good morals and standards and kicked my butt if I got out of line and I'm glad she did.

Liz

This is really sad to read. Obviously he has some REAL problems and is trying to numb the pain! He needs serious help and I hope this will be a wake up call for him as well as his family!

his fav brunette

3. Mrs. Horse Face should stop spending the thousands on too much make-up and manicures, and get off TV. Her son needs the gift of time and love. Stop trying to capture your youth and act your old azz age, Mrs Orangeface County.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i TOTALLY agree!!!! i think thats whats wrong with most people that have drug / drinking problems.....trying to fill a void....AKA: a mom that ignores you bc she is too self indulged!!!!! shame on her, i feel soooo sorry for him.

v a c

so sad to hear about this.
I watched the show and liked his mom, "Laurie" the best. Despite the plastic surgery and the make-up, she was the most down-to-earth mom on the show and the only mom who really seemed to have guidelines and rules for her kids.
I hope the family can get thru this.

TAN SCOTT

His so called mama is too busy trying to live it up to get this child help.Its a damn shame.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments