John Mayer: Grower Not a Shower

6/12/2008 12:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Move over Stallone, John Mayer wants to be a huge star too!

The adult contemporary staple walked out of a Beverly Hills medical building on Wednesday, carrying a bag with the words "experimental human growth hormones" scribbled across it.

John -- your tatted-up muscles look just fine as is.

Brian

Who would do this to themselves...he is gonna look like a freak when he balloons up like bonds or giambi!

d

ha ha ha ha, that guy is a riot. I like him, like him a lot.

Sue

yeah i think hes goin to be on that pop show

Jennifa O Jenny

He could be pulling a fast one on the paps. After all he's holding the bag in an odd way - he obviously wants the paps to see and report it. Doctors don't put the names of the type of med and dosing instruction on a bag.

LaSmoocha

he's messing with you pap-poopies

Mary

Wow. TMZ is really nosey. I can't believe you zoomed in on a private piece of paper. I guess nothing is private in the world of celebrities.

TMZhires13yearolds

Ha......love me some John Mayer. He is so obviously playing with you guys. I'm sure they label sacks like this, and odd that he's holding it so that you can get a clear view of it.

hot snot

IT'S OBVIOUSLY ONE OF HIS RETARDED JOKES. good god. I used to really like John Mayer, but his idiotic behavior is getting on my nerves. SOOOO self absorbed, so self importand and such a damn (self declared) Douchebag...i cant stand him anymore.

hot snot

i meant to say self IMPORTANT not importand

also, NO doctor would ever write a "prescription" on the outside of a bag. so it was planned

Baseball Junkie

At first I was just planning on calling him an idiot for abusing his body with unnecessary drugs but then I read #4 Jennifa's comment and she makes a very good point. I take a lot of prescription meds and not once has a doctor or pharmacy labeled the outside of the bag. The most they do is put RX and the name of the pharmacy on the bag. Even if he'd called the doctor's office so the prescription could be filled and held there for him to pick up, it would have his name on it and not that of the drug inside.

Go Sox

Farmer Ted

If you zoom in further it reads "The NY Post is embarrassed for TMZ" WTF

dee

TMZ, you've been punked!

Duh!!!

Proving once again that the paps will fall for anything....Ha! You guy's are IDIOTS!!

Brattus Rattus

Don't understand the the big deal with this guy. I don't think he's hot looking but he's not unattactive either. Just average.

dee

Are you kidding me? Even if the doctor were to write on the outside of the bag, do you actually think he would use the word "experimental"???? Good job, John! And the paps fell for it!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments