Jaclyn Smith: Good Genes or Good Docs?

6/28/2008 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jaclyn Smith helped solve crimes on the classic TV series "Charlie's Angels" -- but the biggest mystery is the secret to her heavenly looks.
Jaclyn Smith
Here's 33-year-old Jaclyn back in 1981 (left) -- and TWENTY SEVEN YEARS LATER the flawless 60-year-old version in NYC on Tuesday (right).

Whatever her secret, it's sheer genius!

Lisa

She looks better now!!!!

Jocelyn

Both.

Tess T Cull

One of the most stunningly beautiful and smart women in Hollywood--then and now.

rachel

I'm old enough to remember her interview where she said she dreaded aging
and vowed not to do it!
She' seemed so insecure already back in the eighties, so I vote for GOOD DOCS.

jimmy d

jeez, i cant belive i would want to nail a 60 year old

SuperStarSteve

I think it's a combo. I can't believe she's 60. I've seen her in real life and it's amazing. She's not pulled back like a tight drum and her eyelids aren't on her forehead. THIS IS HOW PLASTIC SURGERY SHOULD BE DONE. The whole world should believe you sold your soul to the devil for eternal youth.

orchidgirl

I don't know how she does it, but I sincerely find her MORE beautiful right now.
Although I do think she has quite a lot of restylene (or some other filler) in her nasolabial fold area because she is smiling and there are no smile creases where they should naturally be unless that area was plumped up with a filler. And on the photo from 27 years ago she had the obvious early signs of nasolabial fold creases.

Tangie

She looks fantastic! Much better than me at 44...damn....

Rios

Both. She's truly beautiful but she had help (long before she became famous) by having a nose job. I once saw a picture of her HS yearbook and she looked totally different. But, all the work she's had done (nose & whatever) has been done extremely well, and she maintains a lovely, natural look.

AJ

She looks amazing!!!

Juniper

She is truly beautiful. And also just wondering if Evan Shapiro and Jennifer Caserta are aware of how Jim Biederman is using IFC.com funding to live out his personal gay sexual fantasies.

bizzyguy

She eats right, gets lots of sleep, exercises with a trainer, has always taken care of skin, She has written tons of beauty books, she was a beauty queen, she doesn't party, smoke, rock and roll, she gets botox, fillers and maybe her eyes done or minimal surgery. She gets dermabrasion treatments to keep the condition of her skin flawless. She has prepared to be a 60 year old beauty day in and day out She is gorge, and always has been. Most of all she is nice to everyone around her. That's the most important thing. If you are always angry, jealous, spiteful, or a flamboyant loudmouth - it shows on your face and your body. She radiates.

Stacy

I agree with the BOTH comment. The cheeks are definitely plastic, but overall any rejuvenative work she's had has been tasteful and restrained. Her doc gets an A+.

Ray

Chin, cheeks and nose and most likely a lift

Mariah

I think it's mostly good genes. I agree with likely use of Restylane or some NON-Botox stuff, but mostly it's genes. Her eyebrows are where they should be, her lips actually almost look a trace thinner rather than puffier, and she does an excellent job with her makeup. She knows she doesn't need a whole lot and keeps it subdued. She's awesome.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments