Kendra Needs a New Rim Job!

7/3/2008 4:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The girl next door is rideless! Kendra Wilkinson was playin' on the links at a West L.A. golf course last Friday, when someone stole her pimped-out Escalade!
Kendra Wilkinson
Kendra's wheels were eventually found a few days later in South Central L.A., but we're hearing when she went to a recovery yard to retrieve it, her custom rims and sound system were gone. Jack move!

Our spies tell us that the Playboy cover girl then decided to ditch that rimless SUV -- that had been featured in DUB magazine -- with the cops, opting to just buy a brand new whip. Thanks, Hef!

Tangie

The girl next door, if the house next door is a brothel!

teckertime

I would Soooooooooooo DO HER!!!

Scott Dred

Hahahahahaha...The very people she idolizes jacked her own personal property - Now that's rich. How "gangsta" do you feel now Kendra, you ignorant vapid-brained slut.

Tangie

She looks suspiciously like that scab Jenna Jameson!

Switch

She doesn't do any physical work to afford the Cadi. i don't feel sorry for her

Tangie

It's all smoke and mirrors...the woman is butt ugly without make-up. And don't get me started on that hideous bleach job.

pimp

She can clean my rimm anytime...I often run out of toilet paper and she would be a good substitute...of course she would have to pass an STD test...on second thought...I think I'll stick to cleaning my rimm with TP, who knows where her tounge has been, chances are she'll only get it dirtier.

OJ

she only a few years away frm Pam Anderson and Jennifer Aniston.....SHE MAKES A FINE PRE-COUGAR

DS

Welcome to America, where - when the bling is missing from your perfectly working vehicle - you toss it and buy a new one.

What a waste. Of a car and of oxygen.

Tangie

pimp~~~~~You are disgusting and gross! You aren't gonna get any woman, anytime, EVER!

whatthefrig

This broad is a drunk, why aren't they getting her help?

Another stupid story by TMZ's uneducated chimpanzees

4. She doesn't do any physical work to afford the Cadi. i don't feel sorry for her

Posted at 3:13PM on Jul 3rd 2008 by Switch
---------------------------------------------------------------------
What are you talking about? She has to s*ck and f*ck that old dried up swizzle stick of hugh hefners; she deserves every dollar she gets for being his whore...

Get it right

Sounds fishy to me. She probably had it stolen on purpose so she could get a new one.

Switch

Yea ....you're right. being a whore takes effort

wasted days and wasted nights

I agree with the fishy part--while I wouldn't cheer any vehicle theft, I wouldn't be surprised if this one isn't just a plot for an episode of their television show. And what a convenient way to go green, too. Escalades are so back-when-gas-wasn't-four-bucks.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments