Applegate

Saddened Over BF Death

7/5/2008 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina ApplegateChristina Applegate is speaking out about her boyfriend, Lee Grivas who was found dead from an apparent drug overdose this week.

Applegate issued a statement to E! News saying, "I am profoundly saddened, Lee was an incredible human being who was an extremely important and beautiful part of my life. He is missed beyond words."

Results of an autopsy and toxicology test are still pending.

Greg R

FINALLY A SMART MAN WHEN HE FIGURED OUT HE WAS WITH A BLOND DUNCE. HEY WAIT DOES THIS MEAN THAT A ROD IS NEXT BECAUSE HE IS AT THE TOP OF THE STUPID MEN LIST IF HE IS WITH MADONNA. THAT PIG HAS MORE MILES ON HER THAN ANY TIRE DRIVEN BY TONY STEWERT. PLEASE ALEX SAY IT ISN'T SO SHE PROBABLY HAS MORE DISEASES THAN AFRICA COME TO THINK OF IT WHERE DID SHE GET THE KID FROM???? DID SHE DO THE TROOPS OR THE VILLAGE TO GET THIS ONE??? OH YEAH THIS IS ABOUT THE GUY WHO WOKE UP ABOUT KELLY BUNDY ,GEE KELL I'M AS SORRY AS JEFFERSON DARCY WHEN HE REALIZED MARCY WAS A CARPET QUEEN. HEY TMZ YOU GOT MY E-MAIL AND I'M OUTTA HERE

michael bruce ross

people please;

down syndrome
with the FIRST !

VS

Christina has been through a lot. She was also with River P. when he od! Sad. I hope she will be alright. God bless his family and friends.

WrongWayWooten

All caps and no punctuation....nice example of wasted brain matter...

Greg R

THERE'S PLENTY OF ..... AND ,,,, AND ????? SORRY MUSIC FAN I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS THE BROADWAY SECTION. BY THE WAY IS CLAY'S AIKEN????

Foundation

Speaking of "Blonde Dunce" we have another one! He types in all capital letters. I would just like to pet him....Awwwee that's OK.....he's so funny!!!

Greg R

SORRY STUNTBUTT I HAVE DARK HAIR AND BLUE EYES AND AM SATANS SON. AND AS FAR AS PETTING I'M SURE THERE IS A SHEEP FARM WHERE YOU LIVE THAT CAN APPEASE YOUR WISHES. AS FAR AS CAPITOL LETTERS IT IS A BAD HABIT I AQUIRED WHEN DEALING WITH LEFT LEANING BLEEDING HEART LIBERALS THAT FEEL A BLOND IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PAYING BILLS AND TAKING CARE OF YOUR FAMILY. AND THANK YOU DOR THE FUNNY COMPLIMENT I PUT BOLOGNA IN MY SHOES AND FEEL FUNNY. AH IT IS SO GOOD TO BE ANGRY AND SEE MY FATHERS WORK FINALLY HAPPENING, HEY HOW'S THE LAND OF CALIFORNIA DOING I HEREBIG SUR IS A HOT PROPERTY. AH HA HA HA HA AH HA HA HA HA.

Alex's Chica

Hey GR 1 and 5 someone died here you dumb ass and speak ENGLISH pendejo... Christina sorry for your loss and God bless you. Love all your shows. Keep your head up and whatever happened to him their was nothing you could of done to change it. People make choices in this world and I am sure they can read and know what happens if you smoke or take what you are not suppose to. Take care of you.

Greg R

HEY TACO BOY I SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH. PENDEJO I LOVE THAT WORD WHERE DID YOU GET THAT STUPID AT THE BODEGA OR AT UNCLE MANNYS CRACK HOUSE. YOU PEOPLE ARE THE REASON WE REAL AMERICANS ARE READY. IF THEY CAN'T HANDLE LIFE DO WHAT THEY WILL DO. BY THE WAY HOW ARE THE CHICKENS AT YOUR MAMA'S JOSE ????? LIKE YOUR REAL NAME IS ALEX

SPAEK TO YOU LATER MALAKA

hehe

I skip over posts that are in all caps

jfp

I'm ready to fill in that position Christina. The best way to handle a close death is with lots of sex.

Yipppeee!!!

Greggy R.

Please, take this advice. Because it's so difficult to comprehend your message/comment, take a writing course. You will learn a lot. I promise. Also, you may want to look in to some anger-management classes. I really, really want to say more, but ... well ... I have other things to do.

I Wish Peace For You,
Blondie

Democrats are evil

I am consistently saddened by the number of my children who reject the gift of life. So many of them go into the unholy profession of Hollywood, and if they only knew that by rejecting my love and the opportunity of life, they are entering a eternal life that I would not wish upon any soul. The most despicable ones end up in a miserable place that only evil respects. Ted Kennedy will be arriving there soon. As far as this young man, Lee Grivas, he had so much promise and he rejected me like bad shrimp. It's interesting that the most hateful and ungrateful call themselves liberal democrats. Hell has a red carpet awaiting many of them. If they only knew what awaits them on the other side.

J.D.

I thought Christina would be with someone that was responsable not to do Drugs!

ArizonaLioness

Noticed she didn't say anything about "love".

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments