'Home Improvement' Kid

Don't Tase Me, Bro!

7/7/2008 8:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You know how it is with child stars -- they grow up so fast before our eyes and before you know it ... they're being tased by hotel security.

Read the docs
Zachery Ty Bryan, who played Brad Taylor on "Home Improvement" -- is suing Choice Hotels International over an incident back in April 2008. Zach claims he was staying at a hotel in San Diego when he and a few friends went across the street to grab a Gatorade. When he came back just after midnight, Bryan's lawyer claims the hotel wouldn't let him upstairs, since the room wasn't in his name.

Then things went really bad ...

Bryan's lawyer claims Zach tried explaining his wife was in the room, but the hotel refused to call her. He claims an off-duty manager, who was not involved in the initial argument, came out of nowhere and tasered Zach in the neck. Cops came but no charges were filed.

A hotel employee tells us Zach went nuts on the staff, a lot of alcohol was involved, and tasering the dude was the only safe bet.

Zach is suing for damages in excess of $25,000. A lawyer for the hotel had no comment.

benjamin tony atkins

what color is he ?

well, there you go.....

KK

Your credibility has taken a dive....NIcole Kidman did have a baby today!

jonalisa

that sucks

wasted days and wasted nights

Welcome to the Hotel Taserforya.

Terry H

Zachary is hung like a horse. Check some episodes of the show when he was wearing sweats.

Mike

Oh please!

He was partying in San Diego in a room he was not registered in and one that he did not have a key for. He had access to a cell phone to call his wife or a curtsey phone to call the room. Don't give me this crap that the hotel would not call the room for him. A hotel is out to make money, not piss off guests. If he was tased it is because he was out of control. If no charges were filed it is because the hotel was justified in their actions. This crap about him being wronged comes from a spoiled brat who probable thinks the world should bow down to him because he was on a TV show with Tim Allen a decade ago.

Piss off you fraud. I hope you are exposed and humiliated. You know you were out of control and deserved every volt pumped into you.

It's Time for Dodger's Baseball

Apparently, his part in "Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift" didn't make him a lot of duckets if he was getting tased in a lobby to the popular jingle "I've been everywhere, man. I've been everywhere." If you've had the pleasure of drinking with Zach, the words "I'm just a guy who made a lot of money as a child star" should hold some serious irony right about now.

Jessica

Mark, do you have something against this guy? Unless you were there I doubt you know what happened. I have been treated very badly by hotel staff before this isn't a far stretch in todays world. And I think when they say charges were not filed, they meant against Zach, which means that the cops felt he was not "out of control".

Danny

Mark you are a very envious person. get off your fat ass and do something with that flab

ANGRY ARYAN

dumb kid

Al Borland

Mark got it right on the money. Seems this is more of a publicity grab to get back in the limelight.

Al Borland

That pedo looking guy on the other side of the fence died in December of 2003.

Mike

Somehow from my post you ascertained that I am fat and envious. The enviousness I can kind of understand. Your conclusion is flawed and wrong of course. I am in no way envious of an ex child star who made a cameo in Tokyo Drift. A movie, I might add, that somehow escaped the attention of the Academy’s nomination committee.

My rant stems from my suspicion that this lawsuit is nothing more then an arrogant actor’s belief that he can act in any manner and have no accountability for those actions. The thinking that somehow a different set of rules apply to him then the rest of us is infuriating. It’s not from envy, but annoyance. Annoyance of anyone who believes they are somehow above the rules because they entertained us.

As for the fat part, I’m lost. Is it that you know a person named Mark and he is fat? Does my name conjure up an image of a fat man? I am perplexed. Please help me to understand.

cinber

I am so sure there is more to this story. Then poor Zach not getting into the room. No one get Tased for just standing there.

david