Rock & Vin:

One of These Fools Has Gots to Go!

7/12/2008 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Exotic beauties Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (left) and Vin Diesel (right).

Dwayne johnson and vin diesel
These two have more in common than bulging muscles ...

• Monosyllabic action hero turned kid flick star
  • A propensity for body hairlessness and man-jewelry
  • Acting range of an over-tweezed eyebrow

This town ain't big enuf for the both of 'em!

Whatever

Both need to stay and kick everyone else out. They are the only 2 worth looking at. They are hot.

cjs

WHAT??? Get rid of Vin? Are you serious? He is thisclose ( in movies, at times ) to being the real life Future Weapons host Richard Machowicz...seriously think about it... The Pacifier.

SraKondo

I love the Rock. I've been a fan of his since his WWE days. That doesn't mean I'm a fan of his movies though. That man is sooooooo sexy. Stay looking good Dwayne ; )

dan

iffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff you smelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll what THE ROCK IS COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIN JABRONI

spacee

They are both HOT, but Vin is my fav.

diesel

I pick neither....they're both my favs. lol

Confused

These numbers aren't matching up--Diesel movies make more money. The Rock's never broken $100 million (Get Smart? - Don't go to the bathroom or you'll miss him). Apparently people are willing to cast multiple votes here but not purchase movie tickets. Ask some studio execs this question....

Idiots

Confused, lol, are you serious? What Vin movies made so much money? Rock's movie, The Game Plan, was a huge hit. All of his movies have opened @ #1 or 2 at the box office. I don't even hear about Vin Diesel anymore. Haha. The Rock is so much better, cooler, and hotter than him. It's not even funny.

ObamaBiden

Vin Diesel is probably the worst actor ever to get a major role in some fairly major movies. The guy speaks in a monotone, and only has one facial expression-the thousand yard stare.

cutiepie32

Can we please vote vin douchesal off the island?

Hot Mama

I'd do them both. But I hear Vin has a big...well...you know.

CaliChamoru

On the real... they're both hotties! But I SOOOOOO be dig'n and vibing Dwayne "Rock!"... the man, gots it going on fo'sho.

cmyman

KEEP 'EM BOTH. DON'T HATE BECAUSE NO ONE AT TMZ LOOKS THIS GOOD.

Confused

Vin does have a big...but I digress. 'Both' maybe should have been an option, and kudos to the person/people who said that. They have the *same publicist,* and neither one of them is exactly burning up the box office. Methinks we got played, people....

He-Men Fan!

The Rock is not only GORGEOUS, he was great in "The Scorpion King" and has real comedy chops. Vin doesn't do it for me, but he was great in "Pitch Black." Leave'em both alone!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments