Bad Blow Could Mean Jail for "Family Ties" Kid

7/15/2008 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brian BonsallBrian Bonsall, who played Andy Keaton on "Family Ties," may now be facing jail time after violating the terms of his probation.

B.B. pleaded guilty last year to third-degree assault after tossing his girlfriend around -- and has now allegedly violated the terms of his two-year probation by failing to pay for domestic-violence classes, submitting a positive breath test, and failing to show at other scheduled breathalyzer check-ups -- this according to Boulder's Daily Camera.

The 26-year-old is due in court on Wednesday in Colorado and his probation officer has recommended a 60-day term of work release -- allowing him to work during the day and go back to the pokey at night.

Jill

What's sticking out of his mouth...anybody?

ckitty

what the heck is that hanging out of his mouth? he looks like a wife beater.

whatever

damn child stars.....and i think it is lip rings #1

Brattus Rattus

They must be piercings but he looks like a vampire.

buckeye

blood sucker them are fangs man ..he needs yo work at the blood bank..

It's Time For A Change

Looks like the girlfriend may have done the most damage. messed up face for sure

Nickers

Look at his eyes...he's probably stoned but I can't help but think that he looks so unhappy. He's not living a happy life.....he's got issues and until he wants to change (I think he does but just doesn't know how to go about getting the right kind of help ) he'll continue to be the violent person that he is. Sad really.....

Todd Lee

those are piercings, you twits......hes had them for years

Triple Play

# 1 IT LOOKS LIKE HE HAS A DOUBLE LIP PIERCING. ABOUT A SATTRACTIVE AS HIS FACE. HOW COULD SUCH A CUTE KID GEOW UP TO BE SUCH A CREAPY LOOKING SKIN HEAD LIKE JERK?

TJ

#6 "He's not living a happy life.....he's got issues"

Ya think?

buckeye

could you amagin takeing that home to mom.. O M G !!!!

Cynic

Double lip piercings....okay, I guess I get it. Sure looks like the kid has fangs, though! Cute if you've got a vampire fixation, but just stupid otherwise. Seems like lip piercings would be more prone to infections, since it's a warm and moist environment. Ick. I think fangs might be safer!

that's all

What happened to such a cute little boy? He looks like a psycho.

Cynic

Buckeye #11, no I can't. But I also cannot IMAGINE spelling like you do! Did you really write AMAGIN? I'm sorry, I'm sure you're a nice person, but the bitch in me sometimes cannot be restrained. Apologies for my pickiness - I am "takeing" a break now so I can flog myself for being so petty.

Ouch! Ouch, dammit! Owwwwww!!!!

Cynic

Very creepy. Look at his eyes! Don't they look reptilian, or something weird like that? Now I'm gonna have nightmares.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments