« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hulk to Freddie: What'cha Gonna Do?

8/4/2008 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Freddie Prinze Jr. is free game for a verbal smackdown now that he works for the WWE -- which Hulk Hogan gladly gave him.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

HOLY CROCODILE

Can't wait to see all the negativity written about this guy.

laateedaa

The whole Hogan family is a bunch of dirt balls.

HOLY CROCODILE

Listen people. I was very nice to the people asking the questions and I gave simple answers. Please stop with all the name calling to my family.We ar going through some hard times and I would appreciate the name calling to stop.
I typed this real slow because I know most of you uneducated pri(ks don't read too fast.
Take care bro.

Crotch_Licker

# 4 Eat a knife! You moronic inbred f*ck! Anyone with Internet can write that. The REAL hulk is the devil. The whole family is evil. Freddie has more talent in one of his fingers than all of them put together.

DaJuice

Interesting that his t-shirt says "Hogan Drift" and the logo contains a bunch of skulls... mean anything? Hmmm....

Wonder if they are sponored by any insurance companies or major health care plans???

I laugh at other's misfortunes

I like how #4 is calling himself an moronic inbred f#ck. Classic!

FlBiker

Daddy is the best french kisser, ever.

FlBiker

#8
Can you move your hand so #4 can lick your daughter's crotch?

Sandy

All I can say Hulk, you and your family are phony, and to think I use to take my oldest daughter to watch you in the WWE back in the day! Shame on you!

sassy

i love you hulk ! you still have fans !!!!!!!
AND FOR # 3 lmao! I DON'T THINK HULK WOULD CARELESS ABOUT THE NAME CALLING !!

I HOPE NICK IS DOING OK AND REALIZING WHAT HAPPENED . MAYBE HES IN DENIAL ABOUT THE WHOLE THING AND A LOT OF PEOPLE RACE SO GET OFF NICKS BACK !

kiki

ALL OF THE HOGANS SUCK,,,,, IT IS A SHAME THAT THEY WERE ALLOWED TO BREED...... all of them are fake from the tans that they sport to the boobs in all the females. If they spent as much time helping the kid that's in the hospital as they do trying to get attention, maybe people wouldn't be so pissed off at them. All they are doing is trying to stay on TV and in the limelight. You would think that they would want to HIDE..... I guess when you have no MORALS it just don't matter

HogAnatoR

#12 Good to hear that because Nick Bollea is now known as NICKOLE or Mrs. BUBBA...Pinellas County Homeboys are having a great time turning out that WATERHEAD punk.WHAT CHA GOING DOOOOOOOO.

HogAnatoR

I honestly cant believe how cold hearted and unrealistic u ppl. are.On top of my parent's split,My new album release already being sold at DISCOUNT prices.And now the nosey inconsiderate neighbors at my new digs not wanting to socialize with ME.And now the realization that when my BF gets released i will have to share my pantie drawer and my secret makeup tips.I have to hear every day about what is so bad about Nicks life at this time.No one seems to care about the finger nail i broke last week or the gigantic zit's on my azz.

Savid Kiser

Great going Bollea,of all the people to call a hack in the WWE,you just had to pick on ........ YOUR FORMER BOSSES DAUGHTER!!!!!! I'd put even money down that the nxt time you show up with your tail beteween your legs looking for work. Little Miss Steohannie is going to have JOB (!) to Colin Delaney no less,in the dark match..... AT A HOUSE SHOW!

Hulk

My daughter is the best piece of A_ _ that I ever had! I did her and her best friend!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments