« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Serena

Takes Her Ass For a Stroll

8/28/2008 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Serena Williams and her rock hard body were snapped in NYC yesterday.

media-removed-tmz

That behind could take out a city block with one swing.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

NYCGIRL

Now that is a BIG ASS. Eat your heart out Kim Kardashaian and JLO.

Black Teef

I've tried to pound chicks from behind with an ass that big...no can do! Too much cushion to be pushin! Gimme those white girl pancake asses anyday cuz you can wail on them babies!!!

L.S

How can she play tennis carrying that ass around holy cow.....

Tangie

Rikki...well people like you make me HATE black people. Grow up, you stupid slut.

neorules2112

It Look's like she is smuggling the Jolie/Pitt twins in that a$$, maybe the whole family for that matter ..
I feel sorry for the tree that has to be cut down to wipe that a$$ ...

tba

damn, her butt is a another zip code

tlynn

75. Wonky, you're just a racist ass. OWN IT!!! Don't blame or use others to hide behind, in other words punk ass white boy, stop using the "race card" as your crutch. You just hate everybody, calling one of your own a slut? Your momma a slut or what? You have a itty bitty teeny weinie? Ah, blame your mommy & daddy for that one, that is if you know who your daddy is.

Kay

Wow. We have millions of people in this country who look like elephants and can barely get up a flight of stairs and you're all worked up over Serena's rear?? It's big, but she has such a small waist that it looks really big. So what? She's perfectly happy with it or she'd be wearing a muumuu.

As for the Black/White thing, you'd think we picked out skin color just to bother others. I don't know about the rest of you, but I look like my parents.

GGG

That's some major ass going on there. Yikes - to think of what she will look like in 10 years makes me shudder.

my name is bindy not bindi

i am sorry to all the haters... but they are jealous... having "back" is part of my afrcan american hertiage. my momma and sisters and daddy all have "back" and the mens love it... i have a big booty and i am all the better for it... i wear daisy dukes and shorty tops and proud of who i am.. my momma says "be who you are and no one else" ... and i do that i have 5 sisters and we all got booty.... i live in albany NY and we be well known around the hood... so stop the haten,,,

nick cant drive 55

someone PLEASE change her diaper.

red

It's interesting that from the waist up she's slender but from the waist down she's large. Is that because she's african-american or because she plays tennis?

Tim

If her ass is bigger now than it was last year, then it is probably fat, not muscle. Unless she has been doing extra core exercises, like situps or crunches.
I think she has just gained 20 lbs.
That's fine. Some people like fat asses. I don't.

Kahm

LORDY! That is a Honkeytonk Pedonkadonk butt if I have ever seen one!

Kahm

Why does the line for the song, "Her name was Bertha, Bertha Butt, she was one of the Butt sisters" come to mind???