Davy Jones: Hormone Malfunction

9/15/2008 1:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Davy JonesCall the FCC because buxom former Monkees singer Davy Jones, 62, went topless at a concert in Staten Island this weekend.

Poor Davy's gone from the D-list to the DD-list.

Yaya

He looks great for his age AND looks like most of the guys 1/2 DAVEY'S AGE working out at 6am in the West Hollywood YMCA. Man boobs, that is.
True fact.

embra1

I met Davy a few times and he's always been extremely nice.

Barfalufugus

I wonder if Marcia still wants him to play at her school dance now....

jesus

he looks better than most 62 year olds i ever saw. but he shouldn't expose his chest like that. doesn't he have a staff to inform him of such boo boos? i am more curious about that orange skin.

Patty

47. KAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHN!

Posted at 3:55PM on Sep 15th 2008 by Craig

------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Brit

I grew up watching the Monkees as a 3rd gen. fan (think 'Block Party Summer' era), and I've wavered between Micky and Mike, but I'm so glad I was never a Davy fan, because I think I would have just died.

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

He just needs a BROssiere. Never could figure out the popularity of these guys. Their music was so friggin bubble gum-ish.............yuk.

Oh well, to each his own.

Bandolero

I think he traded more than stocks with that Gorilla from Gorilla Trades.

Rachael

Davy, Davy, Davy....did you knot think it would be splashed all over the gossip sites???

JANE DOE

LALALALALALA OVE HIM!

Carol

I was at this show. What the hell is wrong with you people that are bashing David Cassidy? He put on an excellent show and didn't stoop to flashing his body to get attention. He's got more class in his little finger than Davey has at all.

Tell Me How My A$$ Tastes

HGH !! Fountain of Youth.

John

Thanks, Davey, I've seen overweight grandpa bellies and manboobs before. Kindly zip back up.

KEA

Come now folks, it's probably a bad angle and seriously I think the operative word for this picture is that that man is 62! Most men that age have no chest definition and a serious pot belly. I think that he's in pretty good shape for his age, and TMZ followers should know that they thrive on bad shadowing, photo angling and trash talk...

Christine G

I was therer..never saw Davy before..I tell you he was all over that stage surprised he didnt sweat those man boobs off..but he sang great..and sounded great too..told too many jokes from the computer ..BUT when he opened his shirt..I was scared.those are bigger than mine and I am DD~~~ but..as for David Cassidy...I am a fan of both , but more David and have seen him before..he sang a few songs then did some disco like remixes of Cherish and whatever...it sucked....and he even stated its my show I will sing what I want to..the audience even was disinterested and were talking...loudly....Heck I flew my sis up from FL to see them and spent $$$ on those tkts...was very dissapointed in David Cassidy..Guess trying to resell old songs remixed..WE LIKE THEM THEY WAY YOU ORIGINALLY DID THEM !!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments