Sapp's Massive Head Larger Than It Appears

9/24/2008 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Warren SappIf voting were up to the cast and crew of "DWTS" -- we're told Warren Sapp would be the first one to go.

Our spies at "DWTS" tell TMZ Sapp may have big personality when the cameras are rolling, but his big head and man-diva attitude are causing problems behind the scenes.

We're told Sapp talks down to everybody (especially the guy dancers and production assistants), yells at people and consistently walks out of rehearsals with partner Kym Johnson.

Move ovah, Shannon Elizabeth!

Triple Play

Sapp what a perfect name for that big pant load.

Helllloooo

I dont believe this one. You need more people.

Ms. Giant1

All of you DWTS haters, just shut up, he's no different than any other celebrity, what about Shannon Elizabeth last year, stop jumping the gun when TMZ reports something. They are just another media outlet that want to get things heated up, if you don't like the characters don't watch the show.

gtmgrl

I've been waiting for a story like this to come out ever since I heard he was going to be on DWTS. This guy is a rude, arrogant, egotistical waste of oxygen and it's no surprise to me that the rumblings have already started. It sickens me to see him winking and smiling for the camera when he KNOWS that is not his true personality. I've NEVER EVER met anyone who comes even close to his level of bitch-ass-ness. No, it may have nothing to do with his ability (or lack thereof) on the show, and yes I realize it's just TV, but for his poor partner's sake I hope he falls on his fat ass and gets the boot soon.

Helllloooo

I THINK THIS IS A PLOY TO GET HIM VOTED OFF OF DWTS, BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT THERE ARE WAY WORST DANCERS THAT SHOULD LEAVE BEFORE WARREN.

CHRISTY B.

I also have seen this JERK in person at an Orlando Magic game.
Same story as above I watched him give his autograph to a couple
of black people. Then watched him turn away from children (more than
one) Not being nice about it! They were very dissapointed. He is a JACKA**
Hope he is off the show soon!!!

TpaMike

Warren Sapp is a P.O.S. I live in Tampa and he is, by far, the rudest person ever to walk these streets. He turns away 4 year olds wearing his jersey when they ask for an autograph then tells their parents to control that kid. (True story, happened to my son and I in a Popeye's Chicken) He treats his fans like dirt, when his fans are the reason he is anybody in the first place.

emily

i worked the super bowl a couple years ago and delt hundreds of football players - current and past. there were legends there who were all at the very least polite and professional and most were really nice, good people. warren sapp was the ONLY one who was a jerk. i saw him curse people out for accidentally bumping into him on the croweded field on media day. he is a horrible, horrilbe person. i've never seen a ruder person - no exageration. as a human being, i was shocked to see someone act that way let alone at a big media event. i see him on dancing w/ the stars and i can't watch him because i know he's just being fake while the camera is rolling.

This Black Chick Thinks Shia LaBouf Is Fine As Hell!!

#14's comment...... "....He also says he is a racist....."

Its IMPOSSIBLE for someone Black to be 'racist'.

Duh.

Bob

You guys love making up stuff, don't you. I work on a set with Warren weekly and he's a riot. Always joking and dedicated to his work. You should look for dirt where it really exists.

jolee

what were you expecting from sapp
if he was not 350 lbs
do you think he would have been a doctor?

christina

TMZ stop hatin....Warren is not some fake ass punk and has better things to do than prance around a stage...If you dont like him I dare you to tell him..As for the autograph seekers I was at his retirement party and he treated everyone with respect and even introduced me to his best friends .. talk about rude (ha ha)

sqwirt

Black Chick your an idiot! Yes all races can be bigots. Black people are just as racist as the white, spanish etc... You think Black people were the only race purcicuted? Evey race has been so get over your self.

Bucfan

I'm also from Tampa and we've all heard the HORROR stories. He may have helped us win a superbowl but this guy is a total jerk! Try and approach him out in public(not his retirement party) and see how nice he is. EVERYTHING when the cameras are rolling is an act! FAKE FAKE FAKE!

drseverin

Where did you get this rumor from the national inquirer or do you have too dig up fairy tales too get everyone to watch your lame show.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments