« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dear Chicago Cubs Fans ...

10/5/2008 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We know this doesn't make up for 100 years of suffering, but here's a photo of Kendra Wilkinson judging a bikini contest to help you feel better after yet another crushing defeat.

The Cubs were swept out of the playoffs last night by the Los Angeles Dodgers.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

vin-sanity

...what a great day...flubbies swept out of the playoffs in the 1st round for the 2nd year in a row and tmz gives me bikini shots! another reason LA is my 2nd favorite town on the planet!

El Mexicano

Who's the hottie to Kendra's left? WOW!!!

The Local Plumber

As a Chicago native now living in LA, What I miss is the food that is exceptional in the windy city but nothing matches the amount of tens walking the city on any given day.

Switch

" THIS IS THE YEAR !!!!!!!! "

oh wait, i guess it's not. sorry Ron S

cub fans (most but not all) are too emotional cry babies plus quick to turn on their own team

they are not worthy of a win. go chase your goat in the meantime

Switch

did i forget sense of entitlement also?

frogs and gravel

Why are they wearing their baseball hats backwards? Can't they figure out how they go on straight? The whole
"I am wearing my baseball cap backwards so I must be a rebel." trend went out in the mid-1980's. Find a new fad. There
was a character in a 1950's T.V. comedy that used to wear his hat backwards and tilted so it ain't nothing original.

jack

After 40 years of being a cub fan. I could really care less if they move out of chicago. Good riddence. I will go to the Yankees

let's save the world

mamacita virgen pura

chicago

I'm a chicago native also living in L.A. and soon moving back to reality. I am not a cubs fan but born and raised in the hear of wrigleyville. what I find funny is that all the talk LA fans can dish. Cubs fans and chicago fans in general are always pride and true to the end. How many LA fans jump on board cause it the thing to do??? Isn't that the LA way?? I mean really, if I were to question 10 fans that I met yesterday at the game, maybe 3 would be able to tell me the the starting lineup!!! SERIOUSLY LA wake up,.. cause the what going to be funny is if the Dodger repeat what the Lakers did last year and that it FAIL TO DELIVER!!!! btw fans in attendance was 50 K first time in 10 year..... get it?????

good luck chumps.. I mean chimps....

mr bond

Like I have been saying all along "wait till next year" a lifelong fan

eddie

STICK IT Pale Hose Hero!!!! You people in LA are out of touch w/ the real world.. It's half a Boston team anyway..HA HA

NOBODY YOU KNOW

DO MORE TandA STORIES WITH PIX LIKE THESE TMZ!! THAT IS ONE FINE ASS!!! LETS SEE THE REST OF THE PARTICIPANTS!!! :)

Canadian

Nice spelling, do you mean Wilkinson?????????? Good job TMZ.

Stephen

Oh please, Dodger fans. You are pathetic. At least, Cub fans have loyalty to their team. We enjoy the games win or lose. We never turn on our team. We don't suffer as much as you think, we let the season go knowing it's only a game and there are bigger issues in life. Cub fans knock the Dodger gangsta fans out of the park. Dodger fans are total fair weather. Nobody went to any games during the regular season. I was at the game last night and instead of watching the game, Dodger fans spent the whole game hurling insults and slurs at Cub fans. It the most despicable, immature, drunk, coked up and stoned out crowd I have ever seen at any major sporting event. GO PHILLIES!!

Switch