Michael Madsen

Taken Away

on a 5150!

10/22/2008 2:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has a neighbor in 5150 City: Michael Madsen, aka Mr. Blonde.

We've learned Madsen was taken away from his home by L.A. Sheriff's deputies Monday around 2:00 PM after a family member in the house became alarmed by his crazy behavior. Cops responded and carted him off to the hospital on a 5150 hold.

Madsen's rep had no comment.

Big Mr. P

Friends - The next President will most likely have 2 nominations to the Supreme Court. We cannot and should not allow a Marxist Socialist like Hussein Obama the opportunity to put 2 extremely Liberal judges on the Supreme Court or for that matter any court in any jurisdiction. Vote McCain/Palin and vote yes on Prop 8 in California. Keep marriage between a man and a woman.

lawoman

TMZ is not an arena to be used as your own personal political forum! There are PLENTY of blogs out there for you to post your comments. So give us all a break.

me

Big Mr. P, do you have a lot of time on your hands or what? You are on every post. I could understand if it had anything to do with what you are talking about but it does not. Don't get me wrong I am voting for McCain, but not because you are filling my entertainment time with this. May I sugest you take this to a different site!

Big Mr. P

Nope lawoman I'll stay here. Part of my job assignment from the McCain campaign. By the way AP has this race now as a dead heat. Wooooooooottttttttttt!!

toodlz

welp, that settles it...i'm not voting for mccain because of your freagin posts on here...and i bet you, you are gonna cost him more votes idiot!

veggiesrbetter4u

Just shut up already Big Mr. P!!!!
Nobody cares what you have to say loser!

me

toodlz, If you decide who you are voting for from this site trust me Dear, you don't need to vote!

Colo.Girl

Getting back to Mr. Madsen... maybe someone was spouting off again about Brett Favre being washed up.

duh

Hope Michael Madsen gets treatment he needs. He's a great actor; hope to see him in many more movies. Sounds like drug or alcohol issue.

Ihma Khunt

Vote OBAMA, we dont need another WAR MONGER in the White House. The old fool will kick the bucket, and look who will be runnig the country, an IDIOT!!!!!!

Annette

sHE'S NOT AN IDIOT! sHE'S cARIBOU bARBIE! vERY COOL PERSONA. :-)

2drk2fck

This is about MM not FING POLITICS. If i wanted to hear about politics I wouldve gone to any news site.

cruizen4u

I started out wanting to wish Mr. Madsen a speedy recovery but with all the hate blogs I think I will just skip to another site. Thanks Mr. P you are really doing McCain and Palin a lot of good on all the sites you've been on. Obama's sure to win.....

Jack Reacher

You can tell the idiots that actually voted for Obama... They're the ones that get their panties in a wad when someone reminds them of how stupid they were with their vote. heh heh...