Jake & Reese Work Things Out

10/24/2008 4:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With flowing brown locks and wearing buddy Lance Armstrong's signature t-shirt, Jake Gyllenhaal gave GF Reese Witherspoon the runaround in Santa Monica on Thursday.

These two can raise anyone's target heart rate.

Ugh

#16, you are the stupid, dumb ass putz with no class. Someone should kick your under a ton of buses. Jake Gyllenhaal is a whole lot classier than you wish you could ever be.

Good on Jake and Reese!

mario

You can really see their age difference here I can't imagine that these two have a future together unless there is something truly "off" about him if you know what I mean.

Kay

Uh....... Girlfriend needs to do a few million squats.

mario

Seriously forget the running and work on your fat ass Reese.

rminva

#18. Age difference? HUH? She is only 4years older than him...I'm 7 years older than my husband. I suppose you would say he is really "off."

They both look great, and it sucks that they can't even go for a run on a sunny afternoon without the paps snapping a picture.
Skin tight lycra isn't particularly flattering on anyone...

mario

He's 27 she'll be 33 long before he's 28. So that's almost a six year age difference. Men who go for older women are either desperate or have mommy issues.

Reine

I'm ten years older & he doesn't have mommy issues. We have been married for a very long time. Anyway, I think Reese is such a sweetie.

Tim

Jake is gay, Reese is a PR wh0re and his f*g hag. Just two stupid and phony Hollywood celebrities.

Wendy

I hate Jake's look, I hate that long hair, its gross and he looks horrible

Tim

I can't stand this fake fools.

Nancy

Who cares about divorces anymore? Make a list if you want to keep track. Everyone of us here has either been divorced or know somone who has. It's the new national past time... How about doing something to fix it instead, dillweeds?!? LOL

Ugh

Please, it's some of you that have pathetic mommy, sexuality, body/face/hair and desperation issues, not Jake Gyllenhaal. Unlike you Jake is a decent person and a talented actor. Unlike you idiots he has a life because you are the ones who seem desperate and fake.

JT

Yep, her azz is still big. 26 Million a pic sure do buy nice saddlebags.

Lynn

Jake is a hottie! I LOVE HIM!!! Can't wait until he cuts his hair after Prince of Persia though. While I love him with all types of hair -- Jarhead, Brokeback, Persia -- my favorite is his natural length and style. So cute!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2