"Google Me, You Dumb F**k" Lawsuit

10/30/2008 7:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Courtney SemelLet's take spoiled bitches for 500. Here's the answer: My dad used to run Yahoo, I'm a really mean chick and I now will beat the crap out of you. The question: Who is Courtenay Semel?

A security guard at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas is suing the daughter of former Yahoo honcho Terry Semel for allegedly pummeling him in a drunken stupor.

In a lawsuit filed yesterday in L.A. County Superior Court, Jaroslaw Jarczok claims he was working security last August at 4:00 AM at PURE Nightclub when Courtenay was "quite intoxicated due to alcohol and/or chemical or other substances." He claims she got all foul-mouthed on him.

One thing led to another and he eventually handcuffed Semel, the GF of Tila Tequila. That's when she allegedly struck Jarczok in the face and uttered these soon-to-be immortal words, which deserve a separate line in bold type:

"Do you even know who I am, f**king idiot?...Google me, you dumb f**k."

Jarczok says he's been humiliated and "anxious about receiving harassing comments by friends..." He wants unspecified damages. In case you missed what she said:

"Do you even know who I am, f**king idiot?...Google me, you dumb f**k."

not2breckonedwith

15. Aren't securtiy guards at nightclubs supposed to be tough? I doubt seriously that he was traumatized by this encounter. If he was, he needs to be fired immediately! What a suit- happy low life!

Posted at 7:46AM on Oct 30th 2008 by wisegirl

It probably has less to do with that and more to do with the fact she needs to suffer the repercussions of her actions. You cannot attack people just because "daddy used to run yahoo". I would sue her ass too.

estancia

Maybe the security guard did what he was told-- Googled her. He found out who she was, and rubbed his hands together thinking of the nice fat payday he could see in court. Someone else mentioned quards are used to this type of behavior. I'll bet on any gven night he gets pushed and shoved and never even considered filing a lawsuit. If she woulda kept her mouth shut he most likely would have taken the punch and life would have moved on.. (See, kiddies, sometimes it IS better to be seen and not heard.)

Kat

The security guard should have beat her just for being atrociously ugly.

not2breckonedwith

Yeah, she should have kept her mouth shut. But apparently she's not that bright. If you have money and then flaunt your name and status in someone's face before attacking them, you get whatever you deserve.

tracy

GF of Tila Tequila?... one might think that Tila had that one planned... (snapping up the girl from a daughter of quite and empire).. i dunno... seeing as 'Tila' was founded on myspace.. .... IM JUST SAYIN IS ALL.. LMAO

oh, but to the drunkin altercation... are we really that surprised ??

Big Mr. P

Bloggers. Did anyone see Billy Ray Obama last night? What was he selling oxyclean or Socialism. Looked liked a slicked up Socialist message to me. I wonder if he slices and dices also.

Alex

btw...........on her myspeace he is 25!

A-hahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!

Spring Thronton

Why should anyone google her? I've never even heard of her until now. Also, love how she did free advertisement for google when her dad used to run yahoo. The stupidity of others amazes me. totally agree with u, the sports fans at sportinglove.com will be more interested in ur comment

thefacialdiva

Does anyone think that this chic looks like Marilyn Manson???? Ewwww.....

bdb1214

I would still get naked and wrestle her.

Barfalufugus

Big Mr.P! You're back! Still cramming your opinions in our faces, I see.

Back to the point........ Smokey is right. This girl needs to have her Jello taken away. I don't care which celeb carpet she's Hoover-ing right now and I don't care where her daddy made his money.

Reality

yup, i googled dumb fu*k and sure enuff, her pic came up.

ValoHalo

F'n ugly no talent ho. Go the hell away! I won't waste my time googling her ugly ass.

Jive

Where the f*#@ did my post go? I was #2, "complementing" this skank on being completely and utterly worthless. I guess her "Daddy" must've gotten the "InterPol"

Jive

^ Read ("the Internet Police"). This girl is a w(hore) with a capitol "W". Should step in front of a bus & do us all a favor.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments