ATL Housewife

No Shame, No Clothes

11/26/2008 5:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With a cig in hand and her two little girls standing right next to her, that lying liar Kim from "Real Housewives of Atlanta" insinuated that she's locking up a deal to strip down for Playboy -- but she also lied about having cancer on last night's reunion show, so who knows what to believe?!?!

Kim Zolciak: Click to watch

Madonna

First---Slaggy Bitch whore

JR

what a sorry excuse for a mother, let alone a person

Madonna

Jesus Christ died for our sins but he regrets dying for the sins of reality tv "stars"

KevinSTL

What a scary looking person.
Everything about her is phony and she'll no doubt wonder why her little girls turn out to be trash, too.
That "hair" is just nasty!
And what kind of a moron goes by the name "big papa"?
What a douche!

GypsyLaura

#3 that is too funny. I could care less about the stupid women. Show me strong struggling women raising children on their own. Then I may watch.

hell with them all

These people have no CLASS. Why would you waste your life watching this CRAP on tv anyway. No life you need to get one.

ski41

is that a man. The housewives of the OC are so much hotter and the Atlanta show should be cancelled.

CHRISSY

You can take the trash out of the trailer park, but you can never take the trailer park out of the trash!

why?

I like NeNe & Lisa, those 2 are the real people on the show.
I THOUGHT KIM WAS RACIST COMMENTING THAT NENE WAS "EATING CHICKEN" AND THEN LAUGHED LIKE A SMOKED OUT 70 YEAR-OLD. I TOLD MY HUSBAND SHE WAS RACIST BEFORE IT WAS MENTIONED ON THE REUNION SHOW.

IMAGINE WHAT SHE SAYS WHEN NONE OF HER BLACK FRIENDS ARE AROUND. SHEREE IS FAKE AND UPPITY, SHE IS OK LOOKING BUT I SEE HUNDREDS OF WOMEN THAT LOOK BETTER. I THINK SHE PROJECTS AN ALL THAT ATTITUDE, BECAUSE SHE IS INSECURE. KIM MAY GOD HELP YOUR CHILDREN. KIM THAT MAKE UP MAKES YOU LOOK OLD, THE HAIR MAKES YOU LOOK OLD, THE DRINKING AND CIGS MAKE YOU LOOK OLD+ YOU LOOK OLD. MY HUSBAND CAME OUT OF THE ROOM AND SAID THAT WOMEN DOES NOT LOOK 30. I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR WOMEN THAT GET MONEY FROM SLEEPING WITH MEN OR MARRYING MEN FOR THEIR MONEY. SHEREE & KIM ARE OVER THE TOP WITH THEIR "MUST HAVES", AND I LOOK UP TO THE WOMEN THAT ARE HELPING OTHERS IN NEED.

Madonna

SnowFlake---- lick my black ass

Michele707

She is important WHY? That what I thought, I really have no respect for someone who would lie about having cancer. Hmmm maybe for some sort of punishment, she should have to go and actually visit real cancer patients and say, I am a moron for lying about this deadly contition. So again she is famous WHY?

FOURILUVU

She needs a myspace wonder if she has one yet? HAHA SHe just needs an audience and people to talk to lol lol

jc

During that reunion show, I was hoping that NeNe or Lisa would jump over there and yank that wig off of her head!

Samantha

Team NeNe and Lisa! They are real-the complete opposite of Kim!!! How is she going to pay her bills without Big Poppa? Might be time to get a real job...

Liz

She said, "that she has cut down"! What, she is down to 2 packs a day? I wouldn't believe anything that came out of this goldigging whores mouth. Yes, I said whore! Any woman that sleeps with a married man is a whore.

I wonder how much money Kim and Sheree donated to charity this year?!?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments