Jay Leno

Selling Scar Tissue

12/18/2008 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Scarlett JohanssonHaving trouble finding what to get the person who has everything on your Christmas list? How about some of Scarlett Johansson's germs?!

Jay Leno and ScarJo are selling the tissue the 24-year-old actress blew her nose into on last night's "Tonight Show" on eBay and giving the proceeds to the USA Harvest food charity. Yum.

With bids already surpassing $2K, Scarlett said her cold had "value" because she got it from her "Spirit" co-star Samuel L. Jackson. Snots on a Kleenex!

carriss

Keep it up Scarlett, and you'll be joining top 10 list of attention whores. Right after Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt, and Paris Hilton.

Anita

The biggest attention whore is Jennifer Anniston posing stark naked on the cover of Maxim.
Next comes Angelina and the horse.
But I have to say, auctioning off snot is very disgusting and declasse.

Harvest Food shoud smack the snot right out of her and beat her obscene cokcsukking lips into her face.

jjj

I was watching it last night. Forget that. Did anyone see her make up???????? I was like WTF...she looked like a damn clown! What is up with that esxcessive ridiculous pink blush on her checks? SMDH

jjj

* excessive

* cheeks

celebutaunter77

Speaking of make-up, (sort of off the story), my friend did make-up on Dawsons Creek. She said James Van Der Beek(spelling) was such a di*k, she would purposely screw up his make-up. Like lots of extra blush and make his lips a little too pink. Maybe someone in the make-up department hated her skank ass!

Jon

Maybe she can also take a big dump, put it in a bag and auction that too? Or better yet how about she pulls out one of her tampons, autographs it then auctions that with a pair of her skid-marked panties!?

Mandy C

This is gross......but if it make money for charity. Good idea!!

steve

number 5 old whore ? shes in her late 20's whats with the grandma/ mother hirdo and whatever happened too her film carrer she hasnt been in anything in years she used too be hot what happened

iloverock&roll

I don't know why all the hateful comments. I think it's funny as all get up, and if it raises $ for charity what's the harm. As for the nasty statements....I don't care if she was a virgin or a young person in touch with her sexuality. The bottom line is that she is a very beautiful woman and a gifted actress. I'm happy to see her enjoying life, while still thinking of others.
oh...and btw, I'm pretty sure that every guy and most women in the country would get with her given the chance....so stop the hate!

steve

and the movies she was in scoop, match point black dahlia gost world too name a few all suced and all bombed andgot poor reviews

FLAKEY WHITE STUFF

Hey Scarlett, If you throw in some worn socks, panty, and a used tampon - you got a deal!

kan

I gotta question the judgment of someone who thinks there is some admirable effort in selling off snot "while still thinking of others". It just doesn't take much to impress you. I suppose if she farted you'd just wet yourself.

iloverock&roll

The way I see it, $2,000 or more is $ that wasn't being donated before. If all she has to do is blow her nose to make it happen then why should anyone be upset. I'm not saying that I would be the one to buy the tissue, but godbless this woman for being herself and doing some good at the same time. I wonln't bother to address the "fart" statement....that's just silly. I hope she never changes.

mikidais

Disgusting and so un-classy. What is up with these idiot actors and actresses? Just by doing that, it shows how much of a total moron she is. Stupid thing to do in my opinion.

1946 days ago

DMX hater

Might catch something more than a simple cold from Sam Jackson, if you know what I mean!! But it is not unusual for this trashy whore to spread her legs for dark men......hell...they be lined up out side the door!!

1946 days ago