Star Jones: Staples Center

12/31/2008 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Star Jones....sunbathing with the scars in St. Barts.

Lisa

Oh my gosh, all those nasty comments are sick. Give the women a break. She is proud of herself. I would hate to see all of you in a bikini when your her age. She looks fine. Your comments are down right mean!

A nice person

People who are thin and always have been HAVE NO CLUE what it's like to be weight-plagued for years. I don't personally like Star Jones; however, I don't think she looks bad. It's her business and her good time on vacation. Other suits would have been more flattering, but she's wearing what makes her feel good......... and that's that! Who cares what you mean bloggers think. I also thought Star was prettier when she was heavier, perhaps not at her heaviest, but heavier than now. I think the extreme weight loss diminished her prettier looks......... but to heavy people, the trade-off is worth it. Be nice! Start 2009 with a different, loving attitude........ keep you nasty thoughts to yourselves. You meanies are just big cowards who hide behind a 'blog screen.' Happy New Year and peace to all!

growup

1, the woman did not ask ANYONE to take a picture of her. 2, She did not ask aol, TMZ, or any other source of celeb news to show the picture. 3, No one held a gun to your head making you come look at the picture, and if they did you should take it out on them not her. 4, while I am no fan of Star Jones, nor do I think she is beautiful, I must admit that She does not look as bad as some people say she does. 5, for those who say she should wear a one piece, try being heavily over weight for most of your life, then dropping your weight through a lot of pain and yes hard work (even with the bypass it takes hard work to loose so very much) and finally having a body YOU are proud enough of to wear that coveted 2 piece. The woman has a right to wear what she wants to the beach or pool she has definitely earned the right to wear a 2 piece she nor does any other man woman or child need YOUR approval.

MISSFINE247

Star Jones looks good, please leave her out your New Years Eve minds you are just hating on. Let she wear her two piece.

Go Star

Maureen729

Good for Star Jones. Takes alot of guts (no pun intended) to do what she has done. She is proud of herself and she shows it. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I am very glad they took that picture and posted it. Walk proud Star. You go girl.

Stacy

Considering how much weight she's lost, she looks absolutely fabulous.

LOLATRADE

I THINK STAR LOOKS GREAT WITH THAT SAID I CANNOT STAND HER JUST CANT STANDDDDDDDDD HER . SHE BLEW IT THINKING SHE WAS ALL THAT ( LEARN THE WORD (HUMBLE) GO AWAY STAR YOUR 15 MINUTES IS WAY GONE

Amazing Grace

To Star Jones:
I had Bariatric Surgery 2 years ago and have lost 155lbs. to date and have gone from a size 28 to a size 10. I, too, wear two piece swim suits (and to hell with what other people think!) but I wear the high waisted type of bottoms. My scars are not visiable at all (but I'm Caucasian and our skin recovers differently, ao I've heard) but I still feel more comfortable in this particular style of suit.

Personally, I think you look absolutely fine. Just consider a high waist bottom style next time. Trust me - you'll like it!

Topper

She has had her 15 minutes of "fame"...and made alot of money,lets move on. She really makes me sick to my stomach!

Hung

I JUST HURLED ! HOW COULD SHE LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SAY-----I LOOK HOT... LOL !

Sue Wong

I'm not a fan and don't find her attractive but she looks good. Every summer where I live there are severly overweight women and men who roam the beaches half dressed. At first, I could't believe my eyes but now I think more power to them. If they're confident and feel good it's better than having an eating disorder. I saw a lady with obvious anorexia in the Caribbean and it was ten times worse. The hotel staff and guests were staring and laughing. It was an awful sight.

suzziee

that just looks like puke. hey star shave the bush, or you really got a real man package !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SweetXmas

Why, Star, why? Why don't you just go away. Maybe you can tag team Oprah with Gayle.

Amber

A one piece would have been better

Nelda

http://I think she looks absolutely fantastic. Go Star. Wear whatever makes you feel good. You look great.