Osbourne Attacks

Crying and Stains Ensue

1/5/2009 4:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Some of the good stuff was definitely left on the cutting room floor -- but last night VH1 aired the fight between Sharon Osbourne and "Charm School" chick Megan Hauserman, and it got nasty.

Sharon Osbourne: Click to watch
Osbourne went ballistic when Megan dissed Ozzy, but what they didn't show was Sharon ripping at Hauserman's hair extensions or the bikini-clad girl's trip to the hospital the next day, where she filed a police report with the LAPD.

One thing is clear -- trash Sharon all you want, just leave Ozzy out of it.

BILLYJOE

SHARON SHOULD GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND GET CHECKED ,NO TELLING WHAT SHE MIGHT HAVE CAUGHT FROM THAT WALKING COLDSORE. MEGAN GOT HER ASS WHIPPED . SHARON U RULE.

Lucinda

If it was staged, I doubt there would have been a police report filed the next day.I am generally so against violence, but I must admit--you trash my family, and I will not just sit there and smile. And what she said was just cruel. Bottom line though--I hate reality tv. All these tramps fighting it out for cash or fame. I'd rather read a book!

jonalisa

i'm on Sharon's side.

Dilla

Megan was absolutely hammered throughout the reunion show. The girl couldn't get one slobbering sentence out without a "wooooo" in the middle of it. She deserved what she got from Sharon. Her drunken rambling had to come to an end at some point and I was sure glad when it did.

Robin

I don't like either one of them, however I've always thought Sharon was a low class hag with a big mouth and a bully biatch attitude. She proved THAT on the show. She's an aging, bitter, blathering fool who things she's owed respect and attention from anyone. I'd like to see people dump drinks on her everywhere she goes. How'd she deal with THAT?

As for the other loser? meh. She'll always be known for having her extensions ripped out by Sharon Osbourne. That's about it. Well that and coldsores. bleah.

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

Dont disrespect Ozzy because.................................................

Kieryn-Maria

WAY TO GO SHARON!!! I LOVED IT!!! I don't think it was staged. Never mess with someone's family. Megan is a fame whore. And deserved the beatdown she got. Seriously, who the heck walks around in a two piece? She's not even that good looking. Girl is a butterface. I wish we had seen more of the fight. I think Rodeo jumped in and knocked Megan also. Sharon is my hero. She looks as if she could kick butt and she proved it. Megan, take a lesson. Never mess with someone's family unless you can back yourself up. By the way, I also heard the LAPD dismissed the action against Sharon since she was protecting herself. Yeah!

jennifer crowder

Megan was high or on something. It looked as if she didn't brush the back of her hair or couldn't pay to get her hair done prior to show. Watch the very beginning of the show and look at her. She is a gold digging bitc*.

fergiebear

No that was real did you see the chick crying as they pulled her away!!! She got her ass kicked!!! Some inside baseball Sharone has done alot of good things for broke ass Rockers like paid for rehab, bills, air fare ect.....she is great!!!! A number 1 sweetheart!!!! You Go Girl!!!!

kimmi

YEAH! I could watch that ALL DAY!! That Megan chick is a famewhore skank, much like the rest of the cast. Unfortunately she has the least amount of class....BEAT HER DOWN SHARON!!!! I h ope Sharon kept a lock of weave as a momento. :)

MsWaldo

It's a shame Sharon had to stoop to Megan's level but Megan was drunk and totally out of control. This girl has serious problems. Anyone who goes around wearing a bikini ALL THE TIME....there is just something not right about that person. I don't know what has happened to young women in this day and age?? Don't they know how sad they look when they act skanky, dress skanky and by any sense of the imagination ARE skanky. Someday, they will probably all be mothers. God help them when their children grown up and see who they were. They should all be very ashamed of themselves. They look ridiculous.....especially Megan.....PUT ON SOME CLOTHESE, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!

Canada_loves_Ozzy

You are my hero Sharon Osbourne

steph

Haha, Sharon has ALWAYS had a fan Base. She is the sh*t and if you don't agree than your probably a mormon. Or just an idiot. I've loved that woman ever since i heard what she did to Iron Maiden. What was that slut thinking? You dont MESS with Sharon dude, She punked IRON MAIDEN. She could've done a lot worse to the ho. She went easy on your ass Bitch. F*CK YEAH SHARON!

Armando

Do we really need all these stupid reality shows ? Whether they are real or fake people watch for the entertainment value. Today television programing has stooped to a new low. Trash sells and viewers buy it. Reality shows are all about nudity, drunks, fighting and who will win the big prize in the end. The contestants know what they are getting into from the first day of shooting and thats why they participate, all for the price of 15 minutes of fame. I for one find these shows a waste of time and do not watch. If your going to sit and watch, then don't critisize the contestant but ask yourself why are you watching...

Zonny VanRant

Sharon is great!
Megan got what she deserved.
Brandy M's hair looked stupid.
That is all.