"Rampage" Jackson Guilty of Rampage

1/8/2009 6:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson has just pled guilty to one felony count of evading cops in that crazy chase last July.

You'll recall the former UFC champ crashed into cars and almost hit pedestrians before cops hauled his butt out of his monster truck -- at gunpoint. The best part -- Jackson was trying to escape in a vehicle that had a huge pic of him emblazoned on the side.

Based on the plea agreement, Jackson could get 6 months in jail. He'll also have to complete 200 hours of community service -- hopefully, they'll keep him off the freeway.

crus

See, what they should do, is, put a ring around Oakland and Homo Cisco, fill it with gas, and light her up. We'd all
be better off.

Ooooo Noooo!

Does that mean he can still go use the inauguration ball tickets? I think he has a non-refundable deposit on the tux and you don;t want to make him angery. You would not want to see Rampage when he's angry.

99centz

i'd hate to be hiz cell mate!!!

Crackhead

I think this guy thought I was lookin' for him and freaked out.

ozzman

jackass...

PEPSI Generation

Thats why I use the clown car when I gotz2 gat.

Kim

He's the CURRENT champ now. Man, you guys never get your facts straight. Back when this whole thing occured he was the former champ but has since beat Wanderlei Silva for the title. Do some research.

Rubber

He's still the former champ Kim.. YOU should get your facts straight. Forest (the guy that beat Rampage) was the light heavy champ untill he lost to Rashad Evens a few weeks ago. Silva holds no belts.

Black Teef

Rampage is gay.

mustang

kim man are you dumb, i went to the event in vegas, and how does rampage have a belt? please explain to me how your facts are straight, how do you beat someone with no belt and gain a belt, are you getting your black guys confused?

tiredofthecrap

wow, kim. you are stupid. why would you pretend to know something, other then just to bitch and try to prove someone wrong. you must not know anything about ufc. do you even watch, or was your plan to post something just to make yourself look like a completely retarded idiot? it must be true. you must think all black men are the same. get a clue.

Don't drop the soap

He's going to be 'backed up' with a lot of traffic in his rear

Kim

Wow, my mistake. Used to TMZ getting their info wrong but guess it was me this time. I got confused because of the two other title fights that night. Thanks for the helpful tips guys and for not being complete asses. Oh, wait....

2drk2fck

I hate the gators!

Cage Fighter

Teach Rampage a lesson. Put him in a cage with Kip Dynamite!! Rampage could not handle Kip's quick reflexes and deadly leg sweeps.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments