« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Vick: "Chickens ... Are Very Athletic to Me"

1/26/2009 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The next time Michael Vick calls you "chicken" -- take it as a compliment ... because dude believes they're "uncanny" thinkers and even more spectacular athletes. Seriously.

Launch docs

PETA just released the handwritten answers Vick gave to a "Developing Empathy" test he took just after he pled guilty to dogfighting charges in 2007 -- and he scored a whopping 73.5 out of 100 ... that's about a "C."

Among the highlights, Vick explains "The Golden Rule" as doing "on to others as u want them to do on to u .... (as long the feeling is mutual)." But that's only the beginning -- check out some unedited highlights:

"People who abuse animals dont [sic] have a heart and find it amusing to see animals suffer."

"Chickens have an uncanny ability to think and are very agile. They are very athletic to me."

"My aunt Tina own a Rotti name Tico. Once my aunt and her boyfriend Wayne was having an intense fight ... [Tico] jump through a glass window & pinned my aunt boyfriend Wayne to the ground just growling ... Now that's loyalty."

After he took the test, PETA balked on an offer to shoot a TV spot with Vick after his lawyers insisted they support his return to the NFL.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

blackmamba

one luv is a stupid idiot...... ron mexico is an ashole for killing dogs. giving herpes to women all over too. die loser next to oj!

douchebag

Wow, Michael Vick seems to be really really smart in this letter. I guess this is expected since he did go to the illustrious Virginia Tech. This is what the school is known for; putting out people with the high caliber of intelligence as Mr. Vick.

ParisNauseatesMe

What he did is abhorrent, disgusting, and I can only hope there comes
a time soon when the animals will get REAL justice. [I recognize the
Judge sentenced based on the constraints in the legal system.]

He needs to spend every day for the rest of his life suffering the
consequences of his heinous acts.

If any ball club hires him they are no better than he is. A ball club
has a responsibility to select players who are not only outstanding
natural athletes, but who are excellent role models, particularly for
children. If he is hired by any ball club the club fully deserves full censorship in the form of fans not attending the games and football fans not buying any of the products
that sponsor the games. If you want a decent and moral American, this
is what you need to do in the event that he is contracted to play
ball.

In my mind there is no sentence that cleans the slate after harming
kids or animals.

stcjane

I think that Mike is actually learning about animal cruelty and that he has learned his lesson. Hell I have even learned alot from this. Alot of this stuff about how animals feel, etc. I never had given a thought to before. It would be nice for PETA to work with him and use him to help spread the message. I hope they support his return into the NFL which in turn could lead to thousands of animals being spared every year, if not millions, and at the same time children could get educated from this situation. Bashing PETA from Vick supporters and Bashing VICK from PETA supporters is just going to fuel the fire. I hope it works out for the best for both sides. This negative sitatution could definately and should have a positive outcome.

IAMWOMAN55

A CALLING TO ALL BLACK PEOPLE, YOU NEED TO LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH NOT EBONIC AND OBAMA IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. IT IS JUST PURE IGNORANCE ON THE BLACK CULTURE.

ParisNauseatesMe

No. 34: Let's extend that to ALL people who slaughter the English language.

To those who take offense: Search the history and you will read that early on it was determined that English would be the language spoken in this country. Not slang or otherwise. And if you're under the wrong impression in that it's ok to speak a foreign language because even the US government [stupidly] prints election materials in a zillion languages, think again. English is the language of America's people.

Rise up to the challenge. You can do it.

Lynnette

A CALLING TO ALL WHITE PEOPLE, YOU NEED TO LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH NOT REDNECK -HILLBILLY GIBBERISH AND BIDEN IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. IT IS JUST PURE IGNORANCE ON THE WHITE CULTURE.

You know who I am

Leave Michael alone! He’s doing his time and paying for his crime. The truth is Vick’s punishment is worse than a first time child molester gets. PETA is a cult that is responsible for murder of more dogs and cats then Vick is .Where is the justice in that.

Sandy

I pray with all of my heart that this man does not get back into the NFL. I have written Roger Goodell on more than one occasion and will do everything in my power to influence Roger Goodell and the NFL in general.

VICK thought it was funny to watch the pit bull dogs belonging to Bad Newz Kennels injure or kill the other dogs.

As I understand it VICK hung approximately three dogs who did poorly in a rolling session, which lets you know if a dog is ready to be in combat. Vick and his accomplices hung the dogs by placing a nylon cord over a 2 X 4 that was nailed to two trees located next to the big shed. They also drowned approximately three dogs by putting the dogs heads in a five gallon bucket of water. It is also my understanding that Michael Vick placed family pet dogs into the ring with his trained pit bulls and laughed as the dogs caused major injury to the pets at Bad Newz Kennels.

He killed dogs that could not fight and derived extreme pleasure in watching dogs get injured and/or killed. This is not a mistake. This is not something you say sorry for. You say you are sorry when you bump into someone, not when you exhibit a pattern of behavior like this. He is sorry he got caught. He didn’t all of a sudden see why torturing animals is despicable.

Please Vick supporters look towards humanity for all of our sakes!

Anyone that defends Vick is entitled to their OBTUSE opinion; however why do you defenders fail to see the atrocities of what he did. Do you not know that Jeffrey Dahmer started out with the torturing of animals and that even Vick's friends said Vick laughed and really enjoyed listening and witnessingthe pain endured on these animals. This is not something like a drug problem, that could potentially be fixable. There is nothing fixable or redeeming about Michael Vick. SO I REITERATE, the NFL that may consider taking Vick back will be making a mistake - It really is that simple. He may hide or stifle his behavior, but it is still there!!!!!!!

Holly

This poor man is functionally illiterate. His IQ is not much higher than 80 or so. It's too bad he doesn't seem to know how to put the letter "s" on the ends of words. He also doesn't know how to use was/were and he has other similar problems with basic grammar in these excerpts. These are elementary school mistakes, so he must be very stupid.

C

What an illiterate son of a bitch. I hope he burns.

Sandy

stcjane, what are you talking about? Learned his lesson, NO WAY! He is wondering where did all that money go and how can I snow all the American people and team leaders that I have learned my lesson, SO THAT HE CAN GET MORE GREEN TO BLOW! In the long run, I really don't think any team wants to deal with the BAD Publicity of having VICK on their team!

Sandy

Don, I agree 110% with your statement:

33. What he did is abhorrent, disgusting, and I can only hope there comes
a time soon when the animals will get REAL justice. [I recognize the
Judge sentenced based on the constraints in the legal system.]

In my mind there is no sentence that cleans the slate after harming
kids or animals.

My words again: VICK did not get the crime deserving of his actions and I along with many other will not stop about Vick until we see that the NFL has stopped entertaining getting him back. That means PETA people and NON-PETA people!
He is bad news and is bad for society PERIOD!

me

of course he thinks chickens are agile and athletic since that's what he uses to train dogs to fight. they have to be athletic to fight for their lives

BlindManTrynaTackleMichaelVick

Man come on foreal!? PETA is a bunch of human hating racist that are hiding behind their organization. If you don't see that, then you are a slave...they do what they do to humiliate people they don't like...my advice to PETA is this - "the conduit is closing."