Even Shauna Can't Walk in Those Heels

1/28/2009 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After years of wear and tear on her body and psyche, those Hollywood Blvd. Lucite stripper heels have finally taken their toll on Shauna Sand.

With her Frenchie husband Romain at her side, the 37-year-old good mother of three rested her tanned, brittle bones by zipping around Miami Beach on Tuesday on a Segway.

Now if only she'd give her fried hair and pancaked skin a break.

gwen

she is pretty, you can't deny that and when she did playboy she wasn't such a caricature...sadly she won't grow old even a little bit so she doesn't look so freaky. The shoes are just ridiculous but it must be her thing because only an idiot would continue to wear something that is so hooker orientated. Anyway. her nipple..I can't nor will i ever get over that nipple shot..and to see Pam Anderson has the same weird nipple thing going on..I have had boob jobs and thank god my nipples stayed in tact..can't feel a thing on my boobs but I look good in a t shirt and I bet they have absolutely no sensation left in their boobs either..

.:Loki 4Ever:.

What...A... JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!! This woman needs a freakin clue!!!!! SKANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber

She's taking her herpes for a ride.

Yugogo

Good place for the helmets...guarding Romain's balls!

Pistol

How old is she? 50 something?

Dixie

I thought this guy was done with the wh*re? Didnt she accuse him of taking nude pictures of her daughters and didnt she accuse him of beating her?

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

Stupid skank and man - no helmets are bad enough but the heels...
I hope she breaks both of her ankles on them.

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

And yes, you are right #5 - this skanky good mother has let a man that does THIS back into her life:

Rania

this woman is disgusting. does she realize a mother of 3 shouldn't be walking around like this? her kids are probably teased daily,

what a whore this woman is.

Fan Since 2007!!!

Just occured to me,
She's Paris in ten years...

darling nikki

Good lord...I'm surprised she's not having seizures from all that spray on tan she uses.

Observer

Hahaha......

" She's taking her herpes for a ride".

Priceless....

Jv

She is such a skank. She is soooooooo butt ugly and gross what did Lorenzo Lamas see in her

Joanne

Again, I say: Why doesn't Lorenzo Lamas file for complete custody of his children??? What kind of woman rides in one of those things in a bikini? Not just that, but how she constantly vies for attention, dressed like she does.. Who's watching her kids??

scum