Bynes in a

Legal Bind Over Car Wreck

1/29/2009 5:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Legal BindUPDATE: 10:25 PM ET:
Bynes' lawyer, David Feldman, said it was a minor fender bender where cars were traveling 3 - 5 mph -- bumper were touched and that's it. Feldman went on to say there were no injuries or damage to the cars. And Feldman says the plaintiff filed the lawsuit one day before she would have been barred forever from suing and not once did she ever notify Bynes that she suffered any injuries.

Some celebrities have a problem with drinking and driving. Amanda Bynes just has a problem with driving.

Bynes has been involved in two car accidents in the last two years, and now she's being sued over one of them.

It was a multiple car collision at a very busy intersection in Bev Hills. We're told it was a chain rear-ender with four cars involved.

Bynes is being sued for hospital bills and damages. The plaintiff, Shari Landon, is suing two other drivers, along with Hertz.

Bynes' other wreck went down last August, in which the other driver sustained minor injuries.

Who Caresss!!!

Did she know bikes don't require a license to operate? Yea, back to training wheels for her. LOL.

1908 days ago

anthony

would it be better for her to be bonded??????

1908 days ago

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

And of course, don't forget to sue the weatherman, because visibility may have been less than perfect. And God - don't forget him.

1908 days ago

Buckshot

I would drive her anywhere she needs to go!

1908 days ago

elbone cot

There's a fat girl waiting to come out!

1908 days ago

rachel

Who? Soooo many years ago, name rings a vague belll...

1907 days ago

rachel

She's that annoying chick from those sh!tty movies.

1907 days ago

YUCK

Amanad Bynes is generally thought of as one of the nicest young hollywood actors, who doesn't drink or do drugs (how refreshing). However, I guess she's got a little twitney in her, because she apparently can't drive so well. Let's hope she doesn't get her panties in a bind over this one.

1907 days ago

Hawkeye

I think we have a new movie project for you Amanda!

You play an adorable but klutzy girl who just can't drive and gets sent to
traffic school.

There you meet all kinds of wacky supporting characters (who aren't
as cute as you of course), you get into a few hilarious fender
benders and the only hot hunky student in the class falls madly in
love with you!

It can't miss!

1907 days ago

my 3 cents

She is kinda pretty in a weird way. I love the color of her lipstick and lip gloss. Her voice is sooooo annoying. Is she holding acorns in her mouth she looks like a squirrel.

1907 days ago

Frozenwilly

I ahve the same problem. I bumped into some guy and he sued me for mental distress, $250,000. Lawsuit has been going on for three years.

1907 days ago

Whamo

Americans don't want to work for their money..they just want to sue for it!! I have never seen such a litigious society.

1907 days ago