Guns N' Roses Drummer -- Welcome to the Rehab

2/6/2009 6:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler is going to rehab again -- but this time there won't be any reality show cameras involved.

Steven Adler: Click to watch
The former "Celebrity Rehab" star was in court today where the judge ordered him to check himself into Cri-Help Treatment Center first thing Monday morning.

Adler was popped last week for failing to complete court-ordered community service by the judge's deadline -- that punishment stems from a prior DUI bust.

Christina

It makes me so sad to see how wasted he is. All his former GNR bandmates managed to recover somehow, but Steven has been in rehab countless times and always falls back. I'll be praying for him.

1966 days ago

dacap

Guns N Roses just launched their official Canadian merch store and I just bought some awesome new shirts. Chinese Democracy was awesome and I can't wait to see them come to Toronto on tour soon. You can check out the new store by clicking my username.

1964 days ago

Oppsishitedovertherainbowtofindthepotofgold

first TTYN HAHAH!

wtf

He seems like such a nice guy that has a really hard time in his life. I hope he can get clean and find success again.

Luke Warmwater

Oh no, I hope I'm not first.....

99centz

FIRT AGAIN HAHAHAHA

Michelle

I have seen this guy on celebe rehab and sober house. I do not beleive he is ready to get clean. If people want to get clean do it without a camera. It seems like they are doing it for fame. Maybe they should call it who can be the biggest asshloe. I think the only 1 that want's to get clean is Rodney. I think all of them will fail. Except Rodney. They are all using poor judgement.

big_ghoti

I can see why he failed to go to his court-ordered community service. His diction lessons to Ozzy Osbourne were going nowhere|.

Blondie

I feel sorry for him but he needs to take his treatment seriously.I saw him on Sober House and he's just a mess. It doesn't seem like he will ever stay sober and it seems like he could care less. His poor wife. Hopefully this time he will grow up a little and get his act together.

NIK

I really feel bad for him, he seems like such a nice guy. Addiction is a terrible disease and I know how hard and devastating it is. It's easy to sit back and judge, but until you've walked a mile in other's shoes, you have no idea what they're going thru. I wish people wouldn't make snide comments about those who suffer from this. I wish him the best; doing it without the camera's is probobly his best bet.

fish taco

These burn-outs come a dime a dozen!
He needs a real job!
I would not let him in my studio.... he whould just waste everyones time.
A drum machine has replaced him.

Kathryn

I really wish the best for Steven. He does seem like a very nice guy. Addiction is a terrible disease and he seems to have a very hard time staying sober.

TMZ FAN

anyone that looks at him can see that he is a crack head ... Crack Head's don't just stop useing or abuseing ... That is why they call them crack heads .. He will have a sad, short life..

TMZ FAN

It makes me cry to look at him .. It's very sad

TMZ FAN