Mini-Me's Chick Wants to Bare All ... Alone

2/6/2009 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Have you ever wanted to see Mini-Me's sex tape co-star, Ranae Shrider, naked ... without a little person on top of her? Well, you just might get your chance!

Launch photos
Shrider has shot a series of scantily-clad photos with the hope of submitting them to Playboy and getting in the mag -- much like Audrina did back in the day, except Audrina is ... ya know, hot.

We're told Ranae really wants to get into Playboy -- but Verne Troyer would prefer she stay out of the spotlight, since all she does is remind people of that whole sex tape thing. A sex tape we too would like to forget.

Hlove

I'd rather see her in playboy, than Harvey!

2051 days ago

nsaustin

She'll never get in Playboy, she's not pretty enough, nor notorious enough (Think Tonya Harding). She'd do better to go to school and take up beauty culture and forget about being famous.

2051 days ago

Lord Snooty

She looks better than 98% of all woman that will say on this site she is not pretty.

2051 days ago

99centz

who are these spazez who dare post such utter nonsence before thee?

2051 days ago

blk-wido

She does have a large head, flat boobs; not attractive; plus the thing with Vern.....euuuuuuuuu! Kinda proportioned weird, just sayin'

2051 days ago

Who Caresss!!!

I thought that was Amy Winehouse photoshopped!!

2051 days ago

i'd touch it

i think i might cancel my playboy subscription if this chick makes it in the magazine she is not in anyway attractive!!!!

2050 days ago

Whamo

You could park a small car in her mouth!

2050 days ago

Sono

She's naturally pretty, but I don't think she's Playboy material.

2050 days ago

PEPSI Generation

I`am the real mini ME.

2050 days ago

John

I agree she's pretty, but more conservatively than Playboy. That's a compliment.
Audrina is NOT pretty. That mess is fugly, with those translucent teeth, oversized head, hair extensions and fake tan. Yuck!

2050 days ago

Dr. Adams

First, she'll have to grow a pair of boobies....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2050 days ago

arte help

I am the original Twofeastforeyou, all the others are ripping me off, you losers

2050 days ago

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

Umm.. She is cute. But kinda regular.

I heard an interview from her on Howard Stern and she is kind of a mean person..lol She destroyed Vern.

Fa Fa Fo Hi

2050 days ago

morgan

you all are probably fugly, whatever, she looks way better than she did before! and she looks hotter than the twins that hef is dating...... you all probably some cheeto eatin bitch whos fat and aint got nothing better to do. GO ON TMZ, GO ON, she is cute and what was mini me thinking dumping her??? UMMMMM SARAH JEAN UNDERWOOD HAD NO BOOBS AND SHE MADE PLAYMATE OF THE YEAR IDIOTS. she dontt need big boobs, she got a flat tummy and a banging body. and a cute grill so there.

2050 days ago