Chris Brown Turns Himself In

2/8/2009 11:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris BrownTMZ can confirm that Chris Brown just entered an LAPD station, where he turned himself in to police.

Chris is being investigated by the LAPD for an alleged domestic violence felony battery that occurred early this morning near Hancock Park in L.A. Police officials said earlier today they may arrest Brown when they find him. Well, now they know where he is.

According to the female victim -- who cops refuse to identify -- she and Chris got into an argument which turned violent. Cops say when they arrived at the scene, Brown had split, but the woman had "visible injuries and identified Brown as her attacker."

Brown and his girlfriend Rihanna were together earlier last night, attending Clive Davis' pre-Grammy party -- and both canceled their scheduled performances at tonight's event.

Brown is currently being interviewed by detectives.

Story developing
...

nickie kardashian

screw rhianna i bet you she is making all this up because she is very jealous and insecure

smartpro

Someone should beat up his butt for hitting on her, and that's putting it nicely. I hope she doesn't cover for him by saying it was all a misunderstanding or something moronic like that. Let him suffer the consequences of his actions. And Rhianna, whether it was you or not, dump his ass.

Mary

Next, he's gonna be beating up on Rihanna

malloreeh

Looks like we've found "Ike and Tina" for 2009...

qnred

I imagine your a waste of space #10 and air. Wow...!!!! I hope he is charged ..and Jay Z kicks his azz .

Anna

omg they already said it wuznt rihanna i bet the lady twisted the story to make him look guilty theres always at least 2 sides to a story! so dont be to quick to judge because for all we know this could be a publicity stunt Chris has already stated on the tyra show that he would NEVER hit a woman! cuz he has witnessed it to his own mother thats why he had bed wtting issues when he was a child!
whatever happens im still on chris brown's side and all you can do is pray for him!

red eye

with Obama in office I thought we were above all this now

evilive

OJ 2009

smartpro

#5, Mr Z, America is not dumb, only you. Idiot!!!

JNez

i hope chris brown & rihanna are ok and recover soon from this. wow

JLINZ

YALL LATE THEY CONFFIEMD THAT THE VICTIM IS RIHANNA

NYC Fans No Doubt virgin Islands fans

To all you guys that are posting all those nasty comments, please stop...
Let the law prevail here, but our belief is that this girl is seeking some form of monetary payoff to drop all these charges.
Chris you just have to watch these groupies... i am telling you i have been there.
you have to set limitations on who gets into your circle.
Rihanna will be there for you i know that.
Both you guys are individual stars, together you are another power couple in holloywood, these games come with the territory.
Stay focused.
Your friends in the Virgin Islands and fans, miss you guys, love you more.... bvi.welcome.com

tickles

I hope this isn't true...he always seemed like a pretty nice kid to me. I don't think he is even 20 yet. And I must admit when I read about this I was a little surprised it wasn't the other way aorund...Rhianna seems like she could kick ass!

ysugarcoat

I've lost ALL respect for Chris as an artist. No woman deserves to be hit...EVER! Stay strong Rihanna

RiRi's Awesome

ugh... I hope they lock him up and throw away the key!!
I hope Rihanna is ok and dumps his ass cuz he needs to take a bow from the show he was playing!