Chris Brown: So Sorry

2/15/2009 4:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris BrownIt only took Chris Brown a week since we broke the story of his alleged beatdown of Rihanna to release a statement... but here it is.

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person. Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writing under my name are frauds."

A spokesperson for Rihanna declined to comment.

Left broken wing

Some idiots can rationize their way out of anything.

If Chris had children and beat the crap out of them, these same idiots would say the kids must have really provoked him.

If these defenders of that punk, Chris, got punched in the face repeatedly by someone 4 times stronger, would they blame themselves for provoking their attacker?

I would LOVE to conduct this experiment.

Sad losers.

Left broken wing

I knew there were dumb people on this earth, but shame on me for not
realizing the depth and severity of their stupidity!!!

Helloooooo.....CHRIS got arrested. CHRIS was released on $50,000.00
bail. CHRIS is apologizing.....

And STILL there are idiots saying...."DUH, we don't know the whole
story yet...there are two sides to the story...DUHHHHH!!!"

Then there are the ones that bring up their genius point, : Rihanna
provoked him!

SO if Chris had kids and punched them in the face repeatedly, would
you blame the children for provoking their Dad?

Even if a man "provoked" another man, the one that resorts to
punching is merely a zoo animal who cannot think with
his brain or articulate with his mouth.

MICHELLE

HEY THUG POLITICS HOW MANY TIMES YOU GONNA SAY THAT????????????????????????????YOUR THE IDIOT

Left broken wing

Everyone who is so shocked because they thought Chris was so sweet
was really fooled by his managers, songwriters, coreagraphers,
publicists, stylists & marketing team. We can all be stars if we had
the priveledge of having such a team to manage our every career move.

I knew all along what a thug he is. He isn't even that talented.
Again, he was marketed to make you think he was talented. OK, he can
bust a few Michael Jackson moves, so can 10 million other teenagers.
Guys like him are a dime a dozen.

I hope next time, you can all see through the crap that the media
spoon feeds you in entertainment and especially in politics.

K

Smack is whack!

Left broken wing

BTW Michelle,

I see you are completely ignorant to why I sign off as "Illinois Thug Poitics, "

I couldn't expect someone with your intellect and rationale to recognize the tongue & cheek sarcasm of that phrase.

Some people just don't get it. By "IT" I mean ALOT!!!

K

Hope he gets his ass kicked..but good....

K

Go Tupac go...

chris is back!

people should leave chris brown alone! he already got beaten up by media, and you guys make it worse. everybody makes mistakes forgive and forget. this is his 1st time getting in trouble, just leave him alone!

Left broken wing

Everyone who is so shocked because they thought Chris was so sweet
was really fooled by his managers, songwriters, coreagraphers,
publicists, stylists & marketing team. We can all be stars if we had
the priveledge of having such a team to manage our every career move.

I knew all along what a thug he is. He isn't even that talented.
Again, he was marketed to make you think he was talented. OK, he can
bust a few Michael Jackson moves, so can 10 million other teenagers.
Guys like him are a dime a dozen.

I hope next time, you can all see through the crap that the media
spoon feeds you in entertainment and especially in politics.

monkey biz

FACTS:

CHRIS got arrested.
CHRIS was released on $50,000.00 bail.
CHRIS is apologizing.....

And STILL there are idiots saying...."DUH, we don't know the whole story yet...there are two sides to the story...DUHHHHH!!!"

Then there are the ones that bring up their genius point, : Rihanna provoked him!

Even if a man "provoked" nother man, the one that resorts to punching is merely a zoo animal who cannot think with his brain or articulate with his mouth.

Pass that punk a banana!

Angel547

i still love chris brown no matter what. even though what he did was totally wrong on so many levels. at least hes man enough to turn himself in & let people know some what of what is happening. also for seeking help which we all know he needs right ?

& rihanna, god bless her. poor girl ! let her do what she has to do, wether she presses charges or not. whatever she decides to do is obviously what chris deserves. even though was also her fault in ways thats she provoked him to do these damages were hearing about.

i dont know much, but whatever it is its getting tooken care of the way it should be. so people get out of their issues & stop making judgements & focus on yourself because im pretty sure none of you guys are perfect.

i am still a loyal fan to both of these talented artists.

anyone have a problem, email me about it (:

Angel547

EMAIL: HelloAngelica45@aol.com

1983 days ago

Me!

I think his apology is sincere.. he is sincerely sorry for hurting her and sincerely sorry for F***ing up his image. lol
I dont understand how you all are choosing sides as if you all saw what happened. None of you were there so you have no right to say
"Rihanna shouldn't have provoked him": no one should have the right to hit you despite what they may have done. Your ignorant comments make me want to smack you, but if i did smack you would i be justified? Thats what I thought jerks.
and for those who say...
"I hope he goes to jail, how can you favor someone who abuses women!": Has he smacked the s*** out of you? i think not... SO how do you know he smacked the s*** out of her.
Think about it...

1983 days ago

Phil Mickelson Fan

I hope he gets the same violence back at him in jail.

1983 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments