Chris Brown: So Sorry

2/15/2009 4:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris BrownIt only took Chris Brown a week since we broke the story of his alleged beatdown of Rihanna to release a statement... but here it is.

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person. Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writing under my name are frauds."

A spokesperson for Rihanna declined to comment.

gwen

This is not Rihanna fault, I don't care if she spit in his face..he's the man and should have kept his hands to himself. He's an abuser and I would love to hear the comments from Chirs fans after this maniac kills someone. He's abuser and your right, this happens all the time.......what a sad, sad comment and to be said so "matter of factly." Kinda easy to tell who beats women on here and who doesn't...How many women live in fear, are beaten for nothing, and held hostage because the man "can" do whatever he wants...No woman deserves this and Rihanna is the person (perhaps picked by god) to bring this world wide issue to the forefront. Who knows? She is a victime and probably humiliated and in shock so of course she isn't going to ccme running out into th public and parade her bruises...but know this, there are bruises. Chris Brown's career with the help of Rihanna's friends should soon land in the dump and rightfully so. This could easily be someone's mom, sister, aunt and even grandma but for the ones to say that it's the woman's fault, you scare me!!!!!

gwen

Quick story about the minds of abusers, My ex punched me in the eye, of course it went swollen and black. I had to go to work and a couple of hours later a large bouquet of flowers showed up at my job. At the end of the day my ex abuser berated me as to how many people I told. I said, "I didn't have to tell anyone because it was obvioius as to what happened especially when you sent the roses." Obviously my co workers put two and two together. He didn't buy that and I was up all night listening to how he is the victim and I humiliated him...these people have a warped sense of right and wrong.

One other thing about the people who complain about misspelling..if your having that much trouble reading due to mistakes, cut and past these posts over to Microsoft word and the correction that are needed will be underlined. Fix them and then maybe you can figure out what were talking about........

V

"transpired" that's how you will be after you meet big Bubba in the pen. it is so bs, and God knows he can't come up with those words. his publicist or lawyer wrote it.

Mendoza

Chris Brown is an assh*le! I never liked his music (mainly cause the dude cant sing) and I def. don't like the way he treated Rhianna. Jay is right, he should watch his back!!

Txbeauty

Make no mistake, Chris Brown can " Run it" and he will be "Just fine"
He is a victim of "Young Love" gone very wrong. Aint No Way" he wont
be a better person after this and "Forever" His career will be
"Poppin" and I'll be sayin "Gimme That" again. I will pray for him
and Rhianna.

Txbeauty

REGARDLESS OF WHAT ALL YOU CHRIS HATERS ARE BLABBING ABOUT...HIS
CAREER WILL BOUNCE BACK BECAUSE HE IS AN INCREDIBLE TALENT AND HAS
TONS OF FANS THAT WILL STAND BY HIM. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DONT LISTEN
TO HIS MUSIC...PERIOD.

Txbeauty

I HOPE ALL YOU NEGATIVE IDIOTS REALIZE YOU ARE ONLY MAKING HIM A
BIGGER STAR AND WHEN HE DOES MAKE HIS COMEBACK HE WILL BE BIGGER THAN
EVER AND HAVE EVEN MORE FANS THAN HE ALREADY DOES NOW. CHRIS IS INCREDIBLY TALENTED AND TALENT WILL TAKE YOU EXTREMELY FAR! DUMMIES!

wofthem

sorry?!? he should be sorry but he's only apologizing now because a week later he sees no one likes him anymore. that's why he's sorry. he makes me sick.

jenn

leave him alone already...im tired of people bashing him for something they know nothing about..i am a female..and i can tell u this..females take advantage of the fact that men cant hit them everyday and antagonize it...why is it ok for a female to hit a man?? but when a man hits a woman its so wrong? dont even say its cuz men are stronger or bigger than women..because then its just sexist...i admire chris..and he is a good boy.....like his father said everyone trips in life...until we know the facts everyone should just stop assuming...everyone knows the media blows everything up....my prayers are with chris....

MICHELLE

HEY THUG-- YOUR AN IDIOT.... YOU ARE AN IDIOT.... YOU'RE AN IDIOT.... ANY QUESTIONS?? OH B/C I'M NOT GOING TO SPELL OUT EVERYTHING ALL PROPER I'M AN IDIOT??? WHO'S THE IDIOT NOW??? HAVE YOU READ ANY OTHERS, IT'S CALLED GETTING TO THE POINT, IDIOT... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
NOW WHAT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

miche

let he who have not sin cast the first stone. so all of u can just keep ur traps closed

Dee

I know that rihanna is not 100% innocent. Chris apologizes but she got pissed because she said that he wouldn't admit his guilt.Why would someone say that they are guilty when being charged. she just want him to say that so she could be 100% innocent. Maybe chris is guilty but she is too.

michelle my belle

hey numba 577:

Stupid is as stupid does, stoopid is as stoopid does, stooopid iz as stooopid duz

you can take em outa da hood but ya can't take da hood outa dem

michelle my belle

lili number 575:
thanks for letting us know that you are under 9 years old...
we hope!

michelle my belle

number 572

there are millions that can dance and sing as bad as chris

there are also millions that really are "incredibly talented" who have not gotten the break to go "extremely far"

1989 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments