K-(well)Fed

2/20/2009 11:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Isn't black supposed to be slimming?!

Wearing his mom sweats, a more voluptuous looking Kevin Federline got his workout on by going bowling with girlfriend Victoria Price on Thursday.

Launch PhotosIt's nice to see the recession hasn't affected the former dancer's waistline.

MikeyC

My friend spotted him yersterday coming out of a starbucks of all places (you'd think he has someone to get him coffee) and apprently he is even bigger now. The dude is packing on major weight by the day. Never seen anything like it!

1964 days ago

me

Look who stole Silent Bob's outfit

Christine

Yeah it takes alot of sitting on your butt collecting Child Support from your ex-wife, lazy no good for nothing hippo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kay

This guy was a dancer, and he treats his body like this?

John

Them some genes those poor kids done got themselves into.

tracey

Hope she had some socks in her bag...

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

This is hilarious. I don't get it, why is he so fat all the sudden and not dancing anymore? Why? Did he just stop dancing and just not care about it anymore?

Lisa

This chic must be desperate!

sallygail

he is getting paid through his child support. dead beat. they should do an audit on what he spends on britney's boys.

pippers73

He's fat, she's ugly..go Britney!!!

Off The Rack

Wow, no male on the planet should EVER wear manpris...dude you look stupid in them!

His.ShowBixMom

You can tell that he is miserable, so unkempt and heavy and he has to know the woman is only with him for the money. Proof that you are better off if you have to work for a living. Only good thing I could possibly say about him is that he appears to treat the boys okay when he has them.

yourekiddingright

OMFG!! GAG me with a pitchfork! This guy has ALWAYS been hideously gross looking to me, For the life of me I can not fathom why all these GORGEOUS women would even think of breathing the same oxygen as this white trailer park trash. I swear to ALL ABOVE if I ever looked as hOT as these women, pieces of sh*t like this wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of even talking to me, let alone fathering my kids and mooching out of my bank account! Gals you need to get a clue and STAY AWAY from this trash!
1. Must have a JOB!!
2. CAN NOT BE IN A RELATIONSHIP NOW!! (No more falling for a guy who is with a woman and has kids with her!)
3.Can NOT live with their PARENTS!!

FFS have some self respect! YOU deserve BETTER than THIS!!

chincho

He is a PIG! and now he looks like one!..his scent is named douchy, as in douche.

OJ

hes only doing what females have done to us men for centuries.....living off others money and gettin fat!

GO k fed!!!! you rock!!! and i hope you have stashed a sex video of that crazy girl ( for your retirement) LOL LOL LOL

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments