Mariska Hargitay

Hospitalized Again

3/4/2009 2:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

mariska: exclusiveMariska Hargitay was rushed to a hospital in New York last night after suffering chest pains.

This is the third time Hargitay has been hospitalized since December -- the previous two times were for a collapsed lung.

We're told Mariska complained of chest pains while on the set of "Law & Order: SVU," but was taken to the hospital after filming.

Our cameras happened to catch up with Mariska Sunday night and she told us her health was "good."

Zoya

#9 before calling someone brain dead and a idiot maybe you should of made sure that u were right. Mariska IS the daughter of Jaynes Mansfield and Mickey Hargitay. She was 3 when the accident occured with her mother infact she was asleep in the back seat....

Kankles

#9 - Jayne Mansfield is her mother. She was married to a man named Hartigay and they divorced. They produced three children. One being Mariska. You are the dumb ass. Get your facts straight before you start insulting people. Peanut brain.

Bex

If Jane Mansfield was her mother, her last name would be Mansfield, idiots!!!

Triple Play

# 9 Gaii Brain Dead? Yes YOU are

Kankles

#15 No, Gail. Her father's last name is Hargitay. Example: Now, read this slowly so you can get it (maybe): If your mom is married and she has you, she usually gives you your father's last name. Got it? That's what happened in this situation. Now go to school and get an education. It scares me that there are people out there like you....... DA

Liz Grant

# 15: "If Jane Mansfield was her mother, her last name would be Mansfield, idiots!!!" - your the idiot!!! She has her FATHER'S last name moron......

andrea

that is terrible! I LOVE L&O: SVU, I really hope she gets better soon. She's a great actress.

People, quit being dumb! Her mother IS Jayne Mansfield. Her last name is Hargitay because she took her father's last name(who is Mickey Hargitay)

Triple Play

GAIL # 9 and # 15 When Jayne Mansfield (her Maiden name) married Micjkey Hargitay, they had three children. As is common in our country, the children took their fathers name (Hargitay) So Marissa being the child of Jayne and Mickey is Marissa Hargitay. I hope that this makes some sense to you. If it doesn't just shoot yourself or stop posting foolish comments

Triple Play

Gail Gail Gail. You poor uninformed little troll. What is your last name? Is it the same as your father's? When normal people have children they usuallt give them the last name of the paternal parent (the father) If you have children and I hope that you don't whose last name did you give them? I hope that this makes some sense to you. Poor thing that you are

JustForComment

Can we skip the negativity here and just with Mariska a speedy recovery?

Kankles

Angie

Gail, here is a link to her bio. I hope this should end any confusion you have. http://www.mariska.com/about/

Triple Play

# 20 JustForComment May the Force be WISH You

1955 days ago

There is no such thing as reality tv

I hope she gets better-she is one of my favorite actresses on television.

tlo

21. #20 - Oh my, we certainly can "with" her a speedy recovery, but I think she would mush rather we "wish" her a speedy recovery. Do you know Gail?

Posted at 2:21PM on Mar 4th 2009 by Sunnychick

You must know Gail too because I think she would much rather, not mush. We aren't talking to sled dogs here.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments