Coolio

Busted for Crack

3/6/2009 4:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Coolio has just been arrested at LAX for possession of crack cocaine.

0_g7i26kqu
We're told the rapper was going through a security screening to get to his Southwest Airlines flight when a screener found crack cocaine on his person.

Sources close to the situation tell us Coolio -- real name Artis Leon Ivey, Jr -- got physical with the screener at some point during the incident.

Coolio posted $10,000 bail was released at 3:22 PM.

Coolio Launch PhotosUPDATE -- It looks like Coolio was headed to Tulsa, Okla. to play a gig tonight at the Flytrap Music Hall. His co-headliners: Tone Loc and Shock G of The Digital Underground. Holy 90s!!!

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

LOOKS LIKE COOLIO IS A FOOLIO AND A TOOLIO. THESE RAP LOSERS NEVER LEARN. NOW HE'LL HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HIS OTHER CRACK WHEN HE'S IN THE
SLAMMER!

RaheemXavierTequilaWannaWannaWillie

All those people smoke crack!

ARTOFWAR

This is why as a rich, and wise black man.
I hire white employees, preferably between the ages,
of 30 and 40 years of age.
So easy to find these days. There is a multitude
Of white college graduates, out there that are out of work.
They will do anything for 50 or 60 thousand a year, these days.
These whites, I pay to do my dirt.

I look at it this way, I am not just giving
a person employment, I am probably saving an entire household of
people.
Because we all know, how white men get, when they lose their jobs.
You know..... Like taking out their whole families
perhaps. And I don't mean, out to dinner.

Anyway, I make them wear nice suits, and ties.

WHILE I cleanly go through the security check points.
While they are right behind me, carrying all my illegal treats.
It works like a charm, every time.

Black people with money, have to learn how to use whites
for our own benefit's, just like they have used blacks, for hundreds of years,
to satisfy their own agendas.

So purchase, I mean employ yourself a white person, to do your dirty work for you.
Trust me, they come cheap these days...ARTOFWAR.

TNTGraphixx

Well, let me be the first to ask....Can I be in the movie? : /`````

judgingotherssux

I knew in da eighties he was kibblin..come on g your in yo forties..should da stuck w/da 40's.pimp

tlynn

People who stole this country from the Indians: White
Child Molesters/Pedophiles: White
Meth & X Mfg: White
Cocaine Intro/Trafficking: White
Oklahoma City Bomber: White
Congress: White
Washington D.C.: White
California Mayor fighting for Gay Marriage: White
Gays & Lesbians: White
Teachers having affairs with their students: White
Man who shot Kennedy: White
Instigators of Wars: White
Man who brought this country to it's knee's GEORGE BUSH: White

JR

what a shame, i remember dancing on a table at Prom 97' to 1..2...3...4

ARTOFWAR

Gee Tyrone Jefferson I hope you don' go a sire any trailer rats.
And that's Mr. ARTOFWAR to you, my moronic freind..;.. ARTOFWAR.

friend

another crack-head bite's the dust!

Zanne

Shows ta go that crack will fry your brain...If ya smoke that stuff, you won't even remember when it's on your person, and you'll get popped at the airport security station, or driving in your car, etc. Too bad, since I'm of the sentiment that most illegal drug usage is a pretty victimless crime, unless you're inclined to get violent or commit other crimes to support your unhealthy habits. (And not counting the mess in Columbia, with the poor having no choice but to participate in the drug wars...) Hope you can still afford this kinda nonsense, Coolio!

anymouse

what an idiot! Everyone knows you should always mail your crack ahead of yourself, so it will be waiting at your hotel when you get there.

Actually, you should go through security in a thong with no shoes and mail everything to your hotel. Could getting through airport security be any more of a pain in the butt!

k

Who brings crack to an airport and tries to get on a flight? He musta been pretty baked to try that!

sandy

how uncoolio....

Common Sense

#57 (to be continued...)

As much as racism against blacks and other races by whites is despicable, I think it's just as ignorant on the flip side. Do you think that the only child molesters are whites? Drug traffickers/dealers? Gays and Lesbians? Is this a bad joke? You must be blinded by ignorance. You are equally despicable. And before anyone says I'm just bitter, I'm not. My family has been in the minority for a long time, and yet, I don't resort to racism and ignorance. Go read a book.

blk-wido

awe; that is sad to hear...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments