Riding Jake Gyllenhaal

3/6/2009 3:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing protection and spandex, Jake Gyllenhaal got his cardio on and went for a Reese Witherspoon-free bike ride in L.A. on Thursday.

Just looking at the 28-year-old stud will help you reach your target heart rate.

Kay

Jake's a stud? Who says?

2021 days ago

love it!

Jake looks so good in anything! And those of you who are making comments that he's gay, if he was gay why would he date some of the hottest women in Hollywood? Are you all gay and just can't admit to it? And for Xenu, he is SEXY,SEXY, SEXY!! Did that make you throw up enough to choke?

2021 days ago

really now

good one !!!......... # 25 love it! That was too funny ! Sexy Sexy Sexy !!!

2021 days ago

Wanda W.

Sorry people, but I just dont get what the attraction for this guy is. He is not that good looking,and he is RAIL THIN,UGH ! Hes has a male anorexic body.

2021 days ago

anymouse

Come on TMZ photogs, jump on a bike and get some photos - lazy, lazy, lazy!

Anyone want to start a betting pool? I put a Benjamin down on all the people spewing negative comments against this dude are at least 30 pounds overweight and would die of a heart attack if they tried to exercise.

Get off your fat a** and no wii sports doesn't count

2021 days ago

Rip M 2 Shreds

I guess a guy can't go out for a bike ride in LA without the clowns on this board running him down and hurling insults about his sexuality, girlfriend, clothing, sister, and God knows what else. JFC people, you are a bunch of lowlife turds. Drop dead and STFU. FO all of you.

2020 days ago

Tim

Stop him! he's stealing my grapes.

2020 days ago

Tim

Jake does't have a girlfriend. Reese Witherspoon is using Jake for PR and Jake has a beard.
BTW, Jake was riding with Austin Nichols, but TMZ ignored that "detail".

2020 days ago

Joanne

Jake is hotttttt..... Lucky Reese...

2020 days ago

Rip It Up

It's amazing to read all of these "Jake is Gay" posts by his homo fans. They just have to make Jake gay so they can have their Brokeback Fantasy sessions....hey guys, he ain't gay. Get over it......go after Tom Cruise. Now he's a homo.

2020 days ago

Milan

as a cyclista, I know he should shave his legs, because road rash with hair on your legs is AWFUL! Also, he should ditch that treck... trecks are cheating dopers like Lance Armstrong,lol... I always said he reminds me of Tom Boonen- very nice, Jake

2020 days ago

tmz_fan

I love a man in spandex :-)

2020 days ago

Tim

Sorry people, Jake is gay and his "relationship" with Reese Witherspoon is a showmance - mutually beneficial PR deal.

2019 days ago

puhllleeez

#35 You're kidding, right? Jake is soooo gay, and I'm not a homosexual OR homophobic. I think it's past time gay and bi celebrities stopped pretending.

It's not a secret in Hollywood about Mr. Gyllenhaal, and the same goes for Gerard Butler, Vin Diesel, Hugh Jackman, etc etc.

2018 days ago

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN YOU JERK CHICKENS!!!

2021 days ago