OctoMom

Scores a House!!!

3/9/2009 9:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OctoMom don't need no publicist, because she's about to get a new home.

0309_aaaaa-1

We've learned her dad is the purchaser of the 2,583 square-foot house for Octo. It's located in La Habra, near where OctoGrandma lives now. It has four bedrooms and three bathrooms, a large master bedroom with a walk-in closet and a large backyard. It's listed for $564,900. The buyer paid near asking price.

It's listed by Mike Patel of Prudential Realty in Anaheim Hills in the O.C. We're told the deal was just inked and it will close on Friday. Sources also say the "substantial down payment" came from money that OctoMom has been scoring over the last few weeks. As one source put it, "the money has been coming from all over the place -- $15,000 here, $25,000 there." We're told the seller is financing the deal.

We're told Octo will either move in over the weekend or early next week.

p

i'm pretty tired of watching this women get things handed to her for being so selfish with 14 kids!

freakin' amazed

....and in the end the taxpayers will continue to pay for this "family" for decades to come, through Wefare, Medi-Cal, Mental Health, CPS, the Juvenile Detention system and finally the Prison System. It is difficult enough to keep 1 kid out of trouble these days, let alone 14. What a sad nightmare this woman and her "doctor" have created. All of you "Compassionate Well-Wishers" are truly delusional and living in the "moment"...

tonya

Kids are a blessing why is everyone so angry. Quit judgeing and give support. what if it was your child, with that many. I wish her all the best. Only God can judge. God is always in control of every thing we do remeber that.

whateveryousay

Just heard her neighbors say "I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF, I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF!!!".

Elizabetta

This woman is so unworthy of assistance. It's a shame some people feel compelled to her because she's just a narcissistic user and she'll never do anything except scam money from people

4beagles

if her dad went to Iraq perhaps that country gave him alot of money didnt he say he was going there for help, now, who is going to pay for all the babysitters needed? for this to happen is an all out disgrace when so many hard working people have lost their homes because of hard times, and to lavish these people like this , well they finally got what they went in search of, has anyone figured out why she listed David Soleman on the birth cert, i read somewhere that her dads name was that in english? does anyone know , and is it not illegal to lie on the birth cert, wouldnt it have been better to list father unknown than to do this? the people of Calf, should have protested in the streets to stop all this madness she has scammed so many people out of. Where are the courts, i feel sorry for the neighbors just think ,now there will be no more peace there all the cameras always around not to mention all the screaming kids.it should have never went this far.Did she earn this house, not at all, it should belong to everyone who gave money to buy it.

HENRY

DAM WELFARE BITCH IS LIVING BETTER THEN ALL OF US,DAMN, I SHOULD HAVE 14 KIDS AND LIVE LIKE A QUEEN,AND TO THINK ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE GIVING THIS BITCH MONEY ,(WAKE THE HELL UP PEOPLE)QUIT GIVING THIS BITCH MONEY,WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK SHE HAD MORE KIDS ?THIS IS HOW WELFARE BITCHES MAKE THERE MONEY.

YeahRight

If I go and do an interview with Entertainment Tonight everyday, will they give me thousands of dollars too???

OH BOY

She did movine in next to me what a nightmear

oprah

Oh TMZ you really crack me up...I bet you rented that U-Haul and parked it there to enhance the story

Momtotwins

What irks me the most is how people continue to feel sorry for the grandparents. They are playing us just as much as Nadya. Didn't Nadya's own publicist say that grandma was paid $40k for an interview to trash Nadya and isn't grandma's late mortgage payments $23k, so...... why is the mortgage still not paid????? I think her publicist smartly came to the conclusion that sympathy will only be garnered for the grandparents, so they are ALL using that angle for all it's worth.

Elvis

That's disgusting. I can't believe anyone has given her a penny.

boyd

Bitch needs to get fixed.........

4beagles

this is indeed what octomom is telling the american people' I GOT WHAT I WANTED AND I WILL GET ALL I WANT AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME. I HAVE OPRAH AND PHIL ON MY SIDE AND WE ALL KNOW HOW RICH THEY ARE,YEP, I SCAMMED ALL OF YOU BUT THE BEST IS YET TO COME, GET THE VASELINE OUT PEOPLE CAUSE I AM ABOUT TO SCREW ALL YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN SO GET USED TO IT. while the rest of hard million americans get up everyday and break their backs we can look forward to coming home and seeing octo, doing her shopping, drinking starbucks, getting nails done, driving nice cars, and living the american dream of just doing what she does best. LIE, CHEAT, STEAL, CON,well nadya, you managed to scam some fools but there are millions you will never scam. all who oppose all her deeds needs to thank phil, oprah radar on line, at least TMZ is reporting her for what she is not making her out to be something she is not like phil and oprah did. hey, wonder how many times a week, they will be there for dinner , dinning on t-bone steaks drinking wine, while we sit dowm to our peanut butter sandwiches .

Scoobys mom

I cannot believe that she thinks and the state finds it ok to stuff 14 kids and at least 1 adult plus the care nurses that ridiculous organization is "donating" into this size of a home. If she truly loved her kids like she says she would give them up for adoption and give them a real chance at life. The way she is all they will accomplish is becoming a burden on society for their entire lives. This Bi**h needs to be pulled on the carpet by the state for accepting food stamps and SSI when she had enough money for those frigging IVF treatments. She is the lowest form of life there is. If she lived next to me I'd protest daily outside her house until she moved away. Good god that neighborhood is going to go to hell fast. Look how she treated her mothers house.