OctoMom

Scores a House!!!

3/9/2009 9:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OctoMom don't need no publicist, because she's about to get a new home.

0309_aaaaa-1

We've learned her dad is the purchaser of the 2,583 square-foot house for Octo. It's located in La Habra, near where OctoGrandma lives now. It has four bedrooms and three bathrooms, a large master bedroom with a walk-in closet and a large backyard. It's listed for $564,900. The buyer paid near asking price.

It's listed by Mike Patel of Prudential Realty in Anaheim Hills in the O.C. We're told the deal was just inked and it will close on Friday. Sources also say the "substantial down payment" came from money that OctoMom has been scoring over the last few weeks. As one source put it, "the money has been coming from all over the place -- $15,000 here, $25,000 there." We're told the seller is financing the deal.

We're told Octo will either move in over the weekend or early next week.

TODD IN MN

FISH WOMAN IS DISGUSTNG WELFARE GOLD-DIGGING LOWLIFE. SHE PLANNED ALL THIS ATTENTION FROM THE START. HAVING 14 KIDS WITH 0 MONEY....REAL EDUCATED WOMAN, A FINE EXAMPLE, OF HER LACK OF EDUCATION. HER PLASTIC SURGERY WAS A FAILURE, SHE LOOKS LIKE A DEFORMED FISH AND SOUNDS LIKE A PUG WHO CAUGHT A PARKED CAR....GO BACK TO WHATEVER 3RD WORLD COUNTRY YOU CAME FROM...FREE-LOADER!

ProblemSolver

Send 'em all to China. In a couple of years all of them can be put to work.

Jesus juice

Hey guys....check out the tape of one of the "unsupervised" kids getting ahold of a camera outside, while Gramma is down the road somewhere with one of the other ones..and "Scam Artist of the Year" shows up after ANOTHER day of shopping!! Looks like she spends ALOT of time with those kids. Maybe Dr. Phil can nominate her for "Mommy of the year"...since she puts all of us responsible, hard working moms to shame. I NEVER let my young kids outside by themselves without me personally being outside WITH them!!! Oh...I get it...now she has free babysitting services with the Paparrazzi!!!

len

Keepsendingherdonations,suckers. I just love your comments. As for the Suckers : Just keep on donating . YOUR MONEY !!!!!!!! My money is for my own children.

len

Sako : Again, Well Said. My sentiments exactly.

Jesus juice

Thanks Brianne!! I am REALLY upset about this PIG as you can tell. I've worked hard all my life and my kids needs have always come before my own--which it shoudl be. It's also MY responsibility to provide for my kids--no one elses, and it's up to me to teach them "right from wrong" and have them grow up to be contributing members to society. Octomom and her parents stand for EVERYTHING WRONG with society!!! And what kills me is they are GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!! There are sooo many other people out there that are in REAL NEED of donations...what about the sick and terminally ill parents and children who cannot afford medical insurance? Or how about all the other homeless children out there? Or children who have been abused and are placed in group homes without any parents? I can see it now...some of these "group home" children watching all the media coverage on TV about this whackjob and thinking.."What about me?"

nat

Somehow this house is still much too small. I read an article somewhere else which stated that Angels In Waiting was offering another house in the mountains somewhere...I don't know that I would have taken that house either...I was six when the Manson murders happened; ever since then, I don't like the idea of women and children living in a secluded area without a ton of security and yes, guns. I don't even own a gun, but I would buy one quickly if I lived in an area like that. It may seem odd that I mention the Manson murders, but that is when all those home invasions seemed to begin, or at least be publicized. Who knows who is after this lady and her children? I could see a cult leader in need of a cult seeing her and her family as the ideal beginning for a new following!

So..... perhaps not in the mountains...but isn't there a bigger house somewhere? Perhaps she is still going to work the system by purposely getting a small house and then moving to a bigger one.

I don't know her so I cannot say the worst about her.

I feel guilty that something about her sets my teeth on edge. I seriously do not believe in tearing people down.
If I have the time I will look in real estate listings to see if I am right about a bigger house...wait, maybe she and her family should have looked into a run down motel and put a fence about it, fixed it up...or a school, or a commercial building with a big lot that could be a lovely yard....is anyone catching my drift?

linda

If Dr PHil wants to take care of them,thats fine. 14 kids and Octomom but I feel he is starting something then he's going to wash his hands of it and we'll have to foot the bill for the rest of there lives. I for one will not be watching his show anymore. When he tells everyone he's doing to care for her kids for ever then I'll watch his show again. I don't feel he's looking at the big picture. In two to three years octomom wont have Dr. Phill or those nice ladies to help her. Is that fear to those children or octomom.

1950 days ago

They were in it for the money

The families on Madonna Lane wishes to ask for donations of large moving trucks and a lot of helping hands in order to move far away from this Octomoocher. We have lived a pretty nice and quiet exsistence until now. Please! We do not want money, we just want a large team of helpers to abandon the street before she gets here

Warrior

Wow! so what does this teach us, if you are irresponsible, and have a litter of children, people will give you money! wish I would have thought about this scam. It’s really to bad that her children are going to have awful lives and are eventually going to grow up and find out the truth that their mother is a media whore and never cared about them in the first place.

len

Keepsendingher donations suckers. I am like you. ....a Mother. My children do come first.......and my grandchild. Your post reflects how I feel & behave. I have worked full time, despite a bad back, for 39 yrs. , in an emergency dept. , & continue to do so. I see pigswill like Octo , frequently. Her children will grow up to reflect her values...............if, they survive. Yes, what about all the other needing children that desperately need help.? Where are you, Dr. Phil, Gloria Alredd & Angels in waiting..............are they not a big enough story? Not enough publicity for you.? Not enough glory in their story.? Suleman will backfire on you.........justice is coming. It is coming.

len

Emily............" At least she didn't take her clothes off.!!!!!",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yet, And what, ? you think that makes her clean.? Decent.? In my mind she is a Pimp & Prostitute. She doesn't need to take her clothes off. Her intent makes her what she is. You know the name.

len

Emily, the spotlight is not on others because they are not advertising & selling themselves to the highest bidder. So, she has kept her clothes on, thus far. But she has offered her vagina ,labia & her 8 newborns bodies for general consumption______if the price is right. !

LOU-E-GEE

Mother of 2: Don't tell people who feel compelled to donate to give anything to Nadya. She has made more money exploiting and selling pictures of these children then you will make in 5 years. She has more money than most of you. She has sold magazine articles and let's not forget her begging on her website.

Oh let's not forget she has made enough money to have a nanny for her other six children. So please don't donate your hard earned money to this women, take your money and use it on your own children, who you have worked to support and feed and keep a roof over their head on your own.

Nadya is a bottom feeder, she wants no responsibility of taking care of any of these children, she has been living off society's hard earned tax money for years and doesn't seem to bother her that she hasn't worked in years or even took a shot at supporting her children at all. So I say let Nadya worry about her own children because she's made more money in the past 2 months then most of you would in 5 years.

Jodie

Not to mention, on some other blogs there are pictures of her wearing Tory Burch flats, which cost $200 per pair.
Must be nice to spend that much on shoes and have someone else pay for your home.
Emily, that's the crap we're angry about.