OctoMom

Scores a House!!!

3/9/2009 9:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OctoMom don't need no publicist, because she's about to get a new home.

0309_aaaaa-1

We've learned her dad is the purchaser of the 2,583 square-foot house for Octo. It's located in La Habra, near where OctoGrandma lives now. It has four bedrooms and three bathrooms, a large master bedroom with a walk-in closet and a large backyard. It's listed for $564,900. The buyer paid near asking price.

It's listed by Mike Patel of Prudential Realty in Anaheim Hills in the O.C. We're told the deal was just inked and it will close on Friday. Sources also say the "substantial down payment" came from money that OctoMom has been scoring over the last few weeks. As one source put it, "the money has been coming from all over the place -- $15,000 here, $25,000 there." We're told the seller is financing the deal.

We're told Octo will either move in over the weekend or early next week.

Angry Mother

It seems to me that this whole family played us all.... After weeks of maddness between this b***h and her parents and now they all somehow are getting a long and bought a house??? This is insane! Idiots for those who literally for those who donated money to this "money hungry" B***H! You helped by this home... As for Dr. Phil, I hope his show get's cancelled and doesn't have enough rating to continue the show. And for Gloria Allred, why don't you just mind your own DAMN business, if you and Dr. Phil wanted to help out in some way, why don't you both help pay Kaiser for the medical bills instead of us the tax payers....

sandyduncansglasseye

La Habra? eeegads that is a sh*thole of a place.

su.san smith

Well Discovery Channel wouldn't buy her sorry arse.

PerrierEveryday

Bully for her (NOT!). I live in a 2-bedroom mobile home on 3 acres of land which I paid for by WORKING. You watch, she will get hers in the end. P.S. I hope the babies will be adopted out to decent, loving people.

NoWhiteCarpet

That carpet is going to be nasty after a couple of days with all those kids!! Too bad she's going to trash the place up.

emrald67

what no pool for the kiddies to fall into. She should keep shopping.

deez s

she gets food stamps and now has a beautiful house purchased for her welfare fraud all the way obviously she needs a new place but 500 thou this is ridiculous

Synesthesia

Unfortunately, I live in La Habra.. and yes, La Habra is the barrio/ghetto of Orange County. I have had several friends and neighbors shot and killed by random acts of gang violence, all in front of their own homes. La Habra is not the best place to raise children.

Jennifer

Bitch PLEASE!!!! You made your story so sappy who wouldn't feel sorry for you. The thing YOU CHOSE to have that many babies knowing your parents home was not going to be big enough to accomadate you or your kids. Now you want to plea to the public and want us to feel sorry for the mess YOU created!!! Get off the government assistance and see what it is like in the real world and support those kids!!!!!!

belardo

what a douche bag..i am so sick of hearing of this fame whore. Those kids have no idea of what they are in for with this crazy bitch of a mother

Frank

This disgusting retarded insane unemployed skank whore gets a free mansion while I'm working and stuck living in a one bedroom apartment??????? WHAT A F'D UP WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

mjlover

Come on...how can you and everybody else give this broad publicity like she wants. She is disgusting to look at and with those fat lips, there is no comparison to Angelina Jolie. I heard her yelling and screaming at her mom on a tape, on an interview she was ignorant and rude to her mom, like she is totally telling her parents what to do! Her 9-1-1 tape was the topping of the cake (I really think she needs a psychiatrist). She is a sicko and not very attractive looking. How can she even think about selling a tape for $1million of her delivery??? Who would want to watch this? I guess there is always somebody dumber than her that would pay her this kind of money.

I also can't believe people are giving her handouts. What is this world coming to?? She is a total welfare case who knows the ins and outs about money (i.e. scammer) but doesn't have to work for it. I really feel sorry for those children and babies. Also for her parents.

The 1 & Only

I am sure the 6 kids at home are so excited about the new house! And obviously they can make changes to the house when they move in - I'm sure at least 1 other room will be set up as a kids room. The space is fine. Everyone doesn't grow up having their own room. I didn't. The 8 babies I hear are gaining more weight each day and I hope they are very healthy. I would love to see their progress in 6months then 1 year to see how they are growing. I wish them all the best.

michelish

everyone knows she would get what she wants in the end. it was all a plan that worked out perfectly (she said so herself). i'm sure dr.phil had something to do with this. i've noticed shes his show again tommorrow and i've now noticed that she has started crying "helpless victim" there is much more to come of this. the money is rolling in now, and before we know it, octomom will have a summer home in the hamptons! god bless america!

Lori

Awww...wait, it's in Daddy's name so Octo doesn't have to pay back welfare for all the medical bills and food stamps. Brilliant. Good luck to her. There's no way you could get me to stay in that house for more than 24 hours with 14 kids, 6 of which are already out of control. It doesn't matter how big the house...all the pounding on the doors to let them in, and the 8 screaming babies. One baby to set all the other ones off. Just think about when they start crawling and walking, and taking tumbles down those stairs. She has zero control over the ones she already has, who seriously thinks she's going to have control over 8 more all of the same age. Someday all those kind hearted volunteers are going to disappear, and then what's she going to do. Sadly for the kids, she will pay. If they stay with her and all make it to 18, then THAT would be a miracle.