Mystery Woman in Brown/Rihanna Case Revealed

3/10/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tina Davis, Chris BrownTMZ knows who triggered the fight that left Rihanna battered and bruised and Chris Brown an accused felon -- it's Brown's manager.

Sources tell us the woman who left the three-page text message on Brown's cell phone is Tina Davis. Davis -- who turns 40 this month -- was rumored to have had a relationship with Brown when he was 16. Brown and Davis have denied it.

Law enforcement tells us the text message to Brown talked about hooking up later -- and it totally pissed off Rihanna. She slapped and hit him and he then brutally fired back.

The detective's affidavit refers to the text message as being "from a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with."

Tina Davis: Click to watchDavis could not be reached for comment.

Click here to live chat!

Alina

IST OFF....DOES CHRIS BROWN BEAT THIS NEW WOMAN AND SHE MIGHT LIKE IT. AND IF MY MAN IS GONNA CHEAT ON ME IT BETTER BE A PRETTIER GIRL THAN ME CAUSE THERE IS NO REASON TO RUIN SOMETHING FOR IT NOT BEING WORTH IT. I STILL DONT LIKE EITHER OF THEM, I DONT EVEN WANNA BUY COVER GIRL JUST BECAUSE I SEE HER COMMERCIALS.....EEUUUHHH!

Angel

Its funny how everybody just hangs on to everything that is posted. Yall posting like this is an official statement from Cb or Rih. All of yall need to fall the hell back and wait for the dianne sawyer or oprah interviews.

luv ur self

TINA U'S A THIRSTY B*TCH! AND CHRIS YOU ARE NASTY...Y WOULD U WANNA F*CK W A OLD B*TCH, U SERIOUS?! AND FOR OL GIRL RIH DONT BE AFRAID TO TRAIN YOUR DOG, AFTER ALL YOU THE ONE HOLDING THE LEASH! TRAIN HIM GIRL!!! FIRED TINA CHRIS' MOM!!! SHE GOTTA GET CHARGED WITH CHILD MOLESTION TOO.... OOH THIS IS SOME NASTY SH*T

Joel P.

He really needs help. Now a "mommy" complex on top of the violent abuse. Please check into rehad and psych counselling pronto.

J

I'm fed up with people trying to make this Rihanna bitch out to be a perfect angel. TMZ you should have looked deeper into this story before you started ruining Chris Brown's reputation.

I am a woman and I know that she read that text and went off on him, she hit him in his head and could have killed them both if he had lost control of the car. I have no idea why Chris is defending her but i suspect that she's black mailing him to stay with her and sex her every night or she's going to send his ass to jail.

RIhanna is hiding out in hotels for weeks because she knows she lied to the police and she has to face a lot of people with questions.

whatistheaverageIQhere

Only the weakest of the weak beat up on people smaller and weaker than they are. Only the weakest of the weak kick someone when they are down. (That would include everyone on here blaming a beat up Rhianna for the crime committed against her.)

Two Women Beaters!!!

All you f*ggot boys need to stop with this RIHANNA HIT HIM FIRST nonsense. A MAN - IN GENERAL - is stronger than a woman physically. Yes women are equal to men in most things - but not so much in physical power.

If a child hit me - I would not turn around and punch, bite, or choke the child! I would walk away and tell the child's parents. WHY? Because I know that if I responded in the same way Chris Brown did...I could possibly kill the child!!! I'm not likening women to children -- but I'm making the point that the stronger party - although that party may have been hit first - IS THE ONE who should walk away from a volatile situation --

So all you p*nk boys who want an excuse to hit women --- you better stop that now -- or you will be in jail!!! PERIOD!!!!

lls

You folks just don't get it.........................the text was from a guy, not Tina. Brown is gay and that is why Rihanna went off! She threatened to expose him and that is when he told her, this time I will kill you!

They are both TRASH and need to go away!

superh2ogirl

So shouldnt rihanna be charged with assault too? It's not okay for a man to hit a woman but it's okay for a woman to hit a man??? I don't think so!!!

Stupid Rihanna

This is just the icing on the cake that makes you vomit after having so much more.

This lady is not even a sexy 40 like Janet Jackson...she even looks older. Sick individual needs help. On the other hand what do you expect from a boy who sleeps with his mother.

Robyn Rihanna Fenty.....you deserve a thousand times better and you're a fool for not knowing at least that much.

Tina Davis your pathetic to continue this relationship even after this young man have had a girlfriend...you shouldn't manage another human being...and if I was Chris mom...as a matter of fact if I saw you molesting even my dog I'll shoot you dead. Nasty...!!!!!!!! Take your place with the scrumb of the earth!

OJ

hey hey!! thanks to the feminist we no longer have to walk away when a girl hits us!! equal rights under the law!! i love it!!

she hit him first...he defended himself...case should be dropped or charges should be filed on both of them.

you will see...he wont be convicted of anything!! :)

diana

If this is indeed true, this woman needs to be arrested. Where was Chris' mom when this lady "seduced" him? This really sickens me. Getting into show business is "great" but in many, many cases these people with the "so called"connections that can "help" you become a star etc., will make it clear to you that "sex" is invoived (be it man, woman or child) . This business has such a sleezy side to it. It is amazing that more people have not come forward with stories like this. It would be wonderful if you could "hookup" with the right people and they could help you stirctly on your talent and not want to have sex with you, this would be fantastic. All of these sleezy S.O.B'S need to quit it's a DAMN shame. Any suggestions on how to stop i?.

J

STOP CALLING CHRIS WEIRD OR NASTY.

HE WAS BEING SEXUALLY ABUSED BY AN OLDER WOMAN WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING CARE OF HIM WHILE HE GOT HIS RECORD DEAL.

I HOPE NONE OF YOUR KIDS ARE EVER SEXUALLY ABUSED OR RAPED, BECAUSE I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU SAY "THAT BOY OR GIRLS WEIRD",

TINA NEEDS TO BE QUESTIONED AND JAILED.

Criss Angels Girl

He is just a frigging idiot!

J

@DROP IT,

CHRIS IS AS GAY AS YOUR MOM IS A $5 AN HOUR WHORE.