DJ AM Wants a Cool $20 Mil in Jet Crash

3/16/2009 7:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

DJ AMWe've just obtained new documents in DJ AM's lawsuit against the company that booked the jet that crashed. The surviving passenger wants $20 million -- minimum.

The way it breaks down, DJ AM wants at least $10 mil in damages for medical bills, lost earnings and profits and other economic damages. And he wants another $10 mil for mental and physical pain and suffering and other "non-economic losses."

Blah

punchapap

With that kind of cash maybe he can buy a real name.

Kim

Just another parasite milking the system. 20 million? Give me a friggin break!

Laughin' in Malibu

Really??? $ 20 million??

Jane

Damn.....that's a lot of money, but he did go through a horrific experience, and if any of the companies being sued were negligent....they should pay.

Wowwtf

The only reason anyone ever heard your name was because you were in a plane crash WITH TRAVIS BARKER! Clown was never going to make $20 million in his life spinning records.

melanie

Spoiled brat!! Grow up, you're not worth $20 million now nor will you ever be!!

sparkys nemesis

7th

zb

OMG I hope he gets zero unless there was negligence. He should be thanking God he survived and be happy enough his life was saved and not want to make $$$$ off this. This story really gets me sick!!!!! It was an accident!! For some reason God had him survive and this is what he wants to do is get rich off something. If he gets that money the wrong way I hope it curses him every time he uses it.

keena

should stay on the am stations.

Criss Angels Girl

Hope he gets that PLUS MORE! Deserves it!

The 1 & Only

If I were a survivor of a horrific plane crash with a couple of my friends dead and my skin & flesh burning - I'd be suing for AT LEAST $20 million too. Good luck DJ AM.

Give me a break

Come on 20 million, your average joe wouldn't get that amount if it happened to them. Geez, I understand he went thru a lot but come on get real!

carriss

.... And he deserves every penny... and more! I hope he gets it.

david

he deserves compensation because he was injured, but how do they come up with 20 million?
loss in income, medical bills, mental aguish ?????

most lawsuits don't settle 20 million for a death or paralysis,,So How does he come up with 20 million, is he 100% DISABLED? did he lose a limb?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments