Christina Milian -- Kissing Someone Else

3/22/2009 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How could R&B singer Christina Milian break so many hearts? Does she even understand the consequences of her actions? Somewhere, hundreds of men just lost their faith in humanity.

lee

hmmm... lumpy stomach.. looks like someone has had some bad lipo

2039 days ago

Ami

When I saw/read this, all I could think was "Who's she SUPPOSED to be kissing that this is news??"

2039 days ago

ANG

I thought she was still with Dre' from Cool & Dre'
and The Dream was married to Nivea...
Oh well.
she looks good.

2038 days ago

SJ

Thats the DREAM from ATL... And Christina is on here cuz she is the prettiest Cuban ALIVE... 2 damn cute!! and it ain't right what Nick Cannon did 2 her n of course he married Mariah she straight $$$

Christina career aint took off yet because I swear Beyonce won't let it... People wanna call her the "FAKE Beyonce" but she's just prettier and has a prettier voice.

2038 days ago

Amy

she looks really different, what happened to her by the way??

2038 days ago

Cheryl

The-Dream and Christiana is a mess, these two are lame as they come and their eating up this attention y’all are giving them. I never was a fan of Christiana and I’m not now, don’t get me wrong she is a cutie but she ain’t all that. The-Dream is very talented but he ain’t all that either with his short funny looking self, I met him in person and he is so over confident that he’s arrogance is a complete turn off. Let’s see how long this little love thang last, even though I’m not following them and don’t care to read about them.

2038 days ago

Peanut Butta

She is way too pretty for the dream, celebrity or not he is still ugly. wow she has gone down since nick cannon

2038 days ago

Mike

I don't know who she is but she looks like a nappy headed ho

2038 days ago

luis

omg wth the dream mentiond himself being married when he was on 1O6 and park this is confusing im guessing he left her once his fame got higher i feel for the women whos heart he broke after she stood by his side

2032 days ago

TheATL

TMZ you guys are truly slipping, you read to need to get more blacks on your staff, take a ride to HotLanta and see for yourself....

2029 days ago

sheabutta28

I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU DIDNT RELIZE THATS THE DREAM!!!COME ON TMZ......

2028 days ago

urgenie

ilove her i want to look how she did in love dont cost a thing god can i?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4