Rihanna -- On the Move Again

4/7/2009 9:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now that Chris Brown's court date has passed, Rihanna is ready to return to civilization.

RiRi was spotted at the airport on Tuesday in Barbados with her mother, Monica Fenty.

Rihanna stayed clear of Monday's proceedings, but her lawyer has made it clear she will do whatever is required of her.

baje babe

Wow, so much hate ppl!!! where is the love? LOL as far as i am concerned, if chris really did what was written in the affadivit, he is a MONSTER and should be severely punished!!! no woman "deserves" to be treated like that. I find it so amazing that so many of you (women) would be so quick to defend such a vicious act. if you were in Rihanna's situation, would you have "deserved" what was coming to you? RIDICULOUS!!! very disappointed reading some of these comments. what really makes you Chris 'Breezy' fans think that y'all know him so well and speak as though you have an inside scoop on what really happened?! If all is true, then he should really end up Chris Breezy (Up The A**) IN JAIL!!!

Keep ya head up Ri. Bim behind u.

Jessica

LMAO!!! I'm not even a CB fan!NOW THAT is funny. I can't stand CB! His ass needs to be in jail, but then I guess these uneducated people on here can't read very well. NO WHERE in my statement did I say GO CB! I love u CB! Please, get over yourselves. I say leave RIRI alone, let her move on with her life and suddenly I'm CB obsessed that gets hera ss beat? are you serious? WOW this is so funny. Ha If A man every even thought about putting his grimy hands on me he better kill me because I will kill him. I have a zero tolerance for weak men who think with their fist. Yeah, but then again I guess I'm "CB OBSESSED" lol! Some people are so sad. SMH!

Thelifestyletrend

Thank god she looks so happy...

hollywood resident

she is sending the wrong message to young girls any girl or woman she knows better d is more important i guess.....

Cassie

love you chris breezy and didnt chris look good in court

TM

Sorry if I offended anyone, I am PMS'ing and I tend to be a real b*tch (well hell I cant even use that for an excuse lol) I have been beaten before and I hate to see it happen to anyone, I am still trying to recover from the mental abuse I suffered but its soooooo hard

REYNA

WHAT AAAN EFFEN STUPID BIOTCH.. I HOPE HE BEATS YOUR ASS AGAIN.. YOU DUMB BIOTCH.. WHY DIDNT YOU MAKE HIM GO TO JAIL.. YOU DESERVE WHAT EVER HAPPENS TO YOUR DUMB PRETTY LIL FACE....

kl33

FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST PLEASE LET THAT GIRL GO ON,,,,PLEASE YALL....WHETHER SHE IS DOING GOOD OR BAD...EVERYBODY IS GOING TO HAVE THEY'RE OPINION...AND IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SAY NOTHING GOOD DONT SAY NOTHING AT ALL..YALL GETTING MAD AT THIS GIRL FOR LIVING...WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE....GET A LIFE..SHE WANTS TO GO ON, I DNT CARE IF SHE STAYED WITH HIM OR LEFT HIM, AS LONG AS SHE IS HAPPY AND KNOW THAT SHE HAS MADE THE RIGHT DECESION THEN IN ALL ACTUALITY THATS THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS AND MATTER........

AND TO HER FANS((I AM A HUGE FAN OF HERS...I LOVE HER)) ALL SHE REALLY NEED FROM US IS OUR THOUGHTS, PRAYERS AND SUPPORT, AND KEEPING HER ALBUM ON THE YOP OF THE CHARTS...THAT IS OUR ROLE....THAT IS THE PART WE PLAY IN THIS STORY...WE MUST REFRAIN FROM CRITIZING HER AND CHRIS TOO...SHE MAY MAKE BAD DECESION BUTH THERE WILL COMEA TIME INOUR LIFE OR HAS BEEN WHERE WE WILL NOT MAKE WISE DESIONS AS WELL...AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU GO THROUGH...YOU CANNOT HELP WHO YOU LOVE...THINGS TAKE TIME, AND EVERYTHING HAS A PROCESS....DO YALL REALLY EXPECT HER TO GET OVER HIM, AND THIS IN A MATTER OF WEEKS??...HELL NO IT IS NOT HAPPENING!!!!!! SHE MAY BE WEENING HERSELF AWAY FROM HERE NOW, BUT OUR RI RI HAS A HEALIING PROCESS AHEAD OF HER...AND WHAT SHE NEED FROM US IS OUR PRAYES, LOVE, AND SUPPORT...AND IF I WAS YALL...DONT EVEN REPLY BACK TO THE NEGATIVE COMMENTERS..FORGIVE THEM, BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY DO, AND DONT SPEAK ON CHRIS BROWN EITHER..WE MUST PRAY FOR HIM AS WELL....AND OONE KEY PRAYER FOR THAT YOUNG MAN IS THAT HE NEEDS TO SEEK HUMILITY

AND BY THE WAY...RATHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE FOR HER THAN AGAINST HER!!!

LittleBitty35

I don't feel sorry for her. Sorry if she has low self esteem...hence the many ridiculous tats. Not feeling sorry for her. If a guy beats the stink out of you and all you want to do is make that act disappear because you want to move ON with whatever your life is? Good luck to her and her sex with Chris. Clearly he has tagged a fish-line who is vulnerable and stupid. What is with you girls? So you film a sex video with a guy and he beats you beyond recognition...and your response is to laugh it off? Good luck to you hon. Look at some stars who didn't quite make it. Take a freaking self esteem class. He will never not cheat on you because he is an insecure jerk. He will keep cheating on you no matter what you do in the bedroom. A guy who would beat you doesn't care about you and no matter what you do never will. Wake up with some coffee dip****! You are not and never will be the love of an abuser like that's life. You will never be toegether in the longrun. Grow up. Good luck to you. But honestly it is wash to me.

kl33

HER FANS((I AM A HUGE FAN OF HERS...I LOVE HER)) ALL SHE REALLY NEED FROM US IS OUR THOUGHTS, PRAYERS AND SUPPORT, AND KEEPING HER ALBUM ON THE YOP OF THE CHARTS...THAT IS OUR ROLE....THAT IS THE PART WE PLAY IN THIS STORY...WE MUST REFRAIN FROM CRITIZING HER AND CHRIS TOO...SHE MAY MAKE BAD DECESIONS BUT THERE WILL COME TIME IN UR LIFE OR HAS BEEN WHERE U WILL NOT MAKE WISE DESIONS AS WELL...AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU GO THROUGH...YOU CANNOT HELP WHO YOU LOVE...THINGS TAKE TIME, AND EVERYTHING HAS A PROCESS....DO YALL REALLY EXPECT HER TO GET OVER HIM, AND THIS IN A MATTER OF WEEKS??...HELL NO IT IS NOT HAPPENING!!!!!! SHE MAY BE WEENING HERSELF AWAY FROM HERE NOW, BUT OUR RI RI HAS A HEALIING PROCESS AHEAD OF HER...AND WHAT SHE NEED FROM US IS OUR PRAYES, LOVE, AND SUPPORT...AND IF I WAS YALL...DONT EVEN REPLY BACK TO THE NEGATIVE COMMENTERS..FORGIVE THEM, BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY DO, AND DONT SPEAK ON CHRIS BROWN EITHER..WE MUST PRAY FOR HIM AS WELL....AND ONE KEY PRAYER FOR THAT YOUNG MAN IS THAT HE NEEDS TO SEEK to be humble, a humble person would have said NOT GUILTY in that court room yesterday..and that CDV would have dropped down to assault and battery, or assault and battery with a high aggricated nature...because they are not married, and dont have kids, and all that other legal stuff...and she wasnt testifying against him so that crimnal threats wuda got thrown out, and he prolly wud have had probation or a simple fine,

AND BY THE WAY...RATHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOTAND BY THE WAY...RATHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE FOR HER THAN AGAINST HER THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE FOR HER THAN AGAINST HER

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS AFTER THE INCIDENT 25K 25,000 PEOPLE WENT AND BOUGHT HER ALBUM........SHHHHHHHHHHHHHE SOLD 1 MILLION ALBUMS ONLINE....COME ON MAN...YALL DO THE MATH!!

kl33

my bad i mean he wuda said GUILTY in the Court room yesterday

noyankhere

tmz presumably means "civilised " as in down town LOS ANGELES????? where the pimps hang out and the usual suspects are photograhed drunk , high on cocaine, or dying in front of some night club or other...? or perhaps they mean "civilsed" as in watts, or any of the drive by shooting dens that los angeles is known for.?or maybe being "civilised " as in LINDSEY LOHAN AND PARIS HILTON? or god help me MADD DONNA?? yep, TMZ.. you can keep your civilsed.. am not barbadan but YOU have nothing to smirk about ... HECK YOU GAVE THE WORLD 8YRS OF CIVILSATION IN THE FORM OF BUSH/CHENEY/RUMSFELD and you yanks wanted to dump SARAH PALIN ON US?. An americans idea of being civilsed is knowning how to walk, talk and chew gum while holding your gun all at the same time.. lol!

really now

She really needs to do something with her hair . It's a mess ! It looks worse every time I see her lately . It's a shame she isn't strong enough to stand up to the beater . It sends the wrong message to all the women who are abused out there . ; (

loving RiRi

RIHANNA IS GETTING ON WITH HER LIFE--GOSH--U PPL ARE NEVER SATISFIED...GET A LIFE ALREADY....

IT'S KEIFER, BITCH!!!!!!

She is afraid to be touched..