« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Phelps

Drowns Out

the Pot Shots

4/8/2009 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After getting some munchies at Rosa Mexicana in New York, swimmer/bong enthusiast Michael Phelps was asked if he was staying clean -- and he didn't exactly answer "Yes."

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

tazmorocks

over 80% of america tokes. give it up cynthia .. you are fighting a lost battle.
your text book replies are stupid..as we all know they do drug testing when you are on the O team duh

artie help

to jasmine and pod. Boy are you losers jealous. So many gay referances,what are you hiding?? Listen you just sit there in your panties and wish you hanging with us. In the meantime i'm going to go get baked with alex trebek.

Mike Botz

Jasmine and 2 losers with an IPOD, neither of you know Artie or myself because we would not want to be associated with people like you. As for being gay, why are you posting such haterful comments about homosexuals. A persons sexual orientation is their private choice and there is nothing wrong with being gay. You would be surprised to learn how many people in Hollywood are gay, but Artie Help will never tell. He can keep a secret. Touche!

Michael Madsen

Dear Mr. TazMo Rocks... forgive me but I assume you are a male... and therefore I have less respect for you, as males tend to be narrow-minded and pre-occupied with sexual thoughts. However, I will respond, in kind, to your sciolistic and limited opinion.
Your statistical bravado defies logic. have you personally polled every American? I didn't think so. You, therefore, have no right at all to air your invalid statistics in order to bolster your criminal perspective.
Inhaling marijauna fumes, may I remind you, is illegal. Hopefully it is not too late for you to turn your life around and make something of yourself. I fear, however, based upon Mr. Phelps actions with dope and bongs and such, that his career is woefully over. His poor mother must be rolling in her Huggy.
Mr. TazoRocks... I'll pray for you... but I won't waste my prayers on the Swimmer who had everyhting to live for and threw it all away. Shameful, considering all of the starving children around the world who would give their wisdom teeth for a shot at the commercial endorsements Mr. Phelps frittered away with his harful and irresponsible behavior.

Melissa

are you kidding, y'all are still stuck on this? the man won gold for the US and you're still talking about one picture?? move on.

ZuZu

Why don't you leave this guy alone. So he made a mistake. It happens to the majority of teenagers and young adults as they grow up. That is how they learn. And, in the overall scheme of things, this was very minor. TMZ is disgusting always trying to stir the pot with negative crap.

tazmorocks

aw
wrong again.
not a dude LMAO
but seeing how your opinion of men are so low it explains a lot.

actually do your research. its is statistics LOL

addionally, i don't smoke, but if i did i would def laugh at you next time i were to light up.
nobody wants your dumbass "prayers"
go repent. if you were any kind of "christian" or whatever, you wouldn't be so judgemental... nor would you EVER give up on winning somebody to your "god"

Michael Madsen

Dear TazmoRocks
Part of my prayers have already been answered... first of all you're a woman - Bravo - I can trust again... secondly... you are not a smoker which makes you clean and fresh and ready to take on all that this world has to offer... thirdly, I don't know where you get the impression that I am of th Cristian stylings - does not the United Staes of America exist as on e people under GOD. I didn't make the rules. IN GOD WE TRUST remember... it's on the quarter.
The GOD thing is very American.
Unfortunately it is too late for Mr. Phelps... his mistake has cost him millions of dollars, millions of good wishes and millions of hearts. Instead he will have millions of nightmares and millions of doubts and millions of... well... I can't thinkof anything else right now, but something will surely come to me.
I do hope we meet again in this unnatural world of print and electronics - I sense you are a beautiful person.

Michael Madsen

Tazmorocks... #31 was me... CYNTHIA SMARTS FROM AKRON OHIO... I M AD A MISTAKE ON THE SENDING MECHANISM - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOT SMOKING.

Michael Madsen

Hello again, DearTazMoRcks - by the way, is that your given name? It's very unique... and may I say... catchy.
I've taken a moment to let your thoughts on this subject settle in and, you know what, they've started to resonate within me.
So many conflicts never seem to get resolved, but I'm here, right now to say... ours has been. I believe in you and you have turned my cheek to face the Sun. I am going to give this yong lad, Mr. Phelps, the benefit of the doubt...because of you, TazMoRocks. I just hope this young fellow doesn't torch another bong or blunt ever again... and maybe, just maybe... I'll go back to eating Wheaties and Syrup.
If I may be so bold, Ms. TazMoROcks... I think I love you.
I can only hope the feeling is or becomes mutual.
Thank you and... remember...
I'm...
CYNTHIA SMARTS FROM AKRON OHIO

The fact

If chris brown can be harass so does the white boy

faaw-q attitude

leave him the hell alone, it was only weed, and i smoke alone too.... i can't imagine sharing with someone with his lung copacity, lol. bolgart for sure

faaw-q attitude

oooppps i smoked so much i can't type,lol. lung capacity ,lmao

frenchy

14 gold medals and a weedsmoker. Talk about greatest american hero ! go mike go !!!

1969 days ago

Jake

I thought you libs loved pot and other illegal activities. SO, why are you bothering Phelps?

1969 days ago