« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Person Who Drove Adenhart -- So.Cal Girl

4/9/2009 3:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We just got photos of Courtney Stewart, the driver of the Mitsubishi Eclipse in the fatal crash which killed Nick Adenhart. Sadly, she also passed away.

Nick Adenhart

Courtney, 20, a student at Cal State Fullerton was also a member of Alpha Chi Omega. We spoke to a member of her sorority, who was inconsolable.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Michael Madsen

Rip, NICK

Larizza

Oh my gosh, such a beautiful young lady -
This is really sad, heart out to her parents.

Mike

Such a shame. Their whole lives ahead of them.

AH

So sad to lose such a beautiful sister, Im am AXO in Texas and love our sisters through out the entire United States, such a sad sad day to lose an Alpha Chi.

I said it

This is why people who drink and drive should automatically spend time in jail. No freebees.

RIP

Larizza

is her myspace username really fartsniffer?
i just searched

it has to be a fake profile

Venom

RIP.

Let that be a lesson to you guys out there with money.
Get yourself a Benz or a BMW and drive yourself all the time.
Much safer vehicles.
Even if you are not driving have someone else drive it.
I have an S class and I always drive myself.
I don't trust some of these other flimsy cars.

Kim

Driver of the van had a previous DUI. When will we learn? This happens too much and now three lives are lost. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of these three.

Wow

I can't believe in 2009 people still drive drunk! He needs to be in jail for DECADES. I'm furious.

yadaYadayada

Venom is an idiot. The girl is 20 years old. What kind of car do you expect her to be driving?

Rap sucks

This is exactly why i hate getting in cars. What a gorgeous girl so sad to see them die at a young age. Who doesn't right, we all do.

Michael Madsen

thanks, venom... we'll all be sure to call the nearest car dealer. your words of wisdom and condolence are much appreciated. if only nick was driving a car like yours...yah okay...oh is that a rock over there? Why don't you slide back under it...the adults would like to share our thoughts on this tragedy.

MeLrose

OMG how horrible for their familes/friends.RIP to the victims. She is gorgeous and Nick was a cutie too.I drive the same car as this girl and ppl have told me that i should not drive it b/c in a crash it would just crumble,,,,,,,,,,They say i would not have a chance b/c of the type of car an eclipse is and b/c im 5 foot tall and 100 pounds- I dont know but i have prayed for all involved and will continue to do so :(

Cristina

I went to high school with that girl.. she was so nice.. what a sad loss.

jon

LOLZILLA, that myspace profile says last log-in April 7. There's no way somebody could set up a fake profile two days in advance of this.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments