Eminem's Lil Bro Popped for DUI

4/16/2009 3:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nathan KaneCops say Eminem's little brother cracked a bottle, let his body waddle -- and then got behind the wheel of a car.

Nathan Mathers
was arrested for DUI early Wednesday morning in Macomb Township, Mich. after cops say he failed to pull over for an ambulance. According to the Macomb Daily, it's the second time he's been busted for driving drunk.

When cops approached the car, officers say they "immediately smelled intoxicants." Mathers was given a field sobriety test -- which he failed -- and was immediately arrested.

According to police, Mathers had a blood alcohol level of .16 -- twice the legal limit in Michigan.

Mathers was released on $10,000 bond.

FYI -- It's because of a moron like Nathan that Nick Adenhart's family is in mourning right now.

Aimee,Billie,Ally

Beat you again suckers!

REYNA

wwwhhhooooooooooo

caressssssssssssssss

Joy Villarreal

What's with his eyeborws? They look partialy shaved in the middle.

Fyuk Yiu

They call me Skittle homie!

nicnak

He looks slim shady

Brandon

Ok, DUI is very very serious and Mathers may be a moron for driving drunk, but you many of you are freaking hypocrits. I would like to put every single one of you up to a lie detector and ask: Have you EVER drove drunk? How many of you would admit that you have? How many of you would lie?

Go ahead. Try and tell me that none of you have ever driven drunk. How is that for a gut check?

ya right

he must pluck his eyebrows when he is drunk too

!!

Post # 5 - Brandon

You're right.

I've done it... more than once.
I wasnt pulled over, didnt wreck... but was very WRONG for doing it.

stewie griffin

he has burned 95% of his eyebrows from bong-lighting backlash.

Hey Hey

um yeah. eyebrows...wax happy?

CuriousInCa

Is he doing DRAG to pay off the DUIs cuz hiz eyebrows r jACKED UP!!!!!

stanphney

TMZ HAS NO RESPECT FOR THE DEAD! YOU GUYS DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY ON HERE! GAIN SOME SYMPATHY AND KEEP YA JOKES TO YOURSELF! AS FOR NICK THIS IS SAD VERY SAD! WE ALL NEED TO STEP UP AND HELP ADDICTS! STOP LETTING PPL BUY SO MUCH ALCOHOL & ALLOW OUR FRIENDS AND LOVE ONES TO DRANK!

Merri-HA

He only had the wide waxing strips left in his At-Home Sally Hansen personal waxing kit. Everyone knows the scissors get all icky if you try to cut them in half. heh heh

Janet

Enough with the Adenhart comments. Sh*t happens. Always will. And some people are so stupid and such bad drivers even sober.

Frank

I've driven drunk before and am thankful I didn't harm myself or others. I think the Adenhart statement was kinda low. TMZ...while taking jabs at people, remember there is another side to every story. I'm sure Nick's relatives love the correlation.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments