Beyonce's Daddy to Haters:

You're All Idiots

4/22/2009 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonce Knowles Beyonce's dad is on the warpath against the people attacking his daughter for the supposed "board mix" audio of B singing at "The Today Show" -- claiming all doubters of her ability are "idiots."

In a fiery statement to TMZ, Mathew Knowles, who's also Bey's manager, says his daughter was set up. It's one of the best statements we've ever gotten.

"If no one took the time to look at the biggest Inauguration in the history of America then shame on them.

If no one took the time to listen to Beyonce sing 'America the Beautiful' and 'At Last' at the Neighborhood Ball for the first dance of President Obama and the First Lady, and they question Beyonce's vocal ability, they've gotta be an idiot.

At 12 years into her career, the last thing someone should be questioning is her vocal ability.

That would be like questioning if Kobe Bryant could shoot a jump shot. The vocals were obviously altered."

Keys Beatz

81. No thanks, Keys... no thanks... I'd rather listen to Beyonde-fake.
Now run along... I think your Mom has lunch ready for you.

Posted at 2:50PM on Apr 22nd 2009 by theseer

No problem man. I'll be around.

susan

linda

Don't call me an idiot just because I personaly don't think she can sing and never did ,that is my opinion so please don't call me an idiot (diva's daddy!!!!!!!) And yes she is a diva she wouldn't spit on a non celebrety like me if I were on fire.

kim

Hum me thinkith daddy protest to much? I did see & hear her at the inaugural ball and she aint all that. Never has been, never will be. Her voice is good but not great. Not anything like Aretha or the great ones. Her looks got her as far as she is period.

Jade

Soooooo daddy..

If your daughter is so very good at singing, could you explain why she sounds so very terrible?

Michael Madsen

87. I have beyonce's Today Show performance taped and when you listen to it through high powered earphones she sounds right on vocally. This tape is obviously doctored.

Posted at 3:01PM on Apr 22nd 2009 by susan

Duh... okay, Susan... we'll upgrade our headphones and then... shell still be fake... sh'e finished...

TMZ Watch

Howard Stern will do just about anything for his sagging ratings including altering Beyonce's performances. I heard Bey's performances and really Howard Stern LIED and MANIPULATED BEYONCE'S PEFORMANCES. DO I SMELL A LAWSUIT COMING FOR HOWARD STERN. I THINK I DO! HA HA HA HA – LOL, LOL, AT LAST HOWARD STERN EXPOSED FOR BEING A LIAR AND DECEIVER. HA HA HA

justmyimagination

I don't care whether she can sing or not. I've never been a fan of hers...she comes across as being more about bringing in the big bucks, than being an artist. I just wish she would go away for a couple years. Beyonce, Oprah, Madonna....they don't understand how overexposed they all are. Please go away so we can miss you!

Tonya

She is all done....she is just trying to hold on to the scraps of her career! How sad when you need your daddy to fight your battles for you!

Tiffy

Yeah, I'm a fan, but I don't hate ppl for not liking Beyonce, if you don't like her, you don't like her, that's just your opinion. But to be hateful (haters) or just str8 up negative and try to tear that person down is another. There are singers that I don't like, so as a result, I don't listen to their music, I may read post on them, but why bother to comment, if you don't like her, then proceed to the next article. It's not that serious. As far as those wack @ss altered audio is concerned, someone is trying hard to sabotage that woman, and too bad its not working.

Michael Madsen

I feel you. There are a lot of frauds out there. I'm flying out to HollyWood this week to record Rich Girl. They have the single out "24's" with Bun B. Check them out at myrichgirl.com or myspace.com/richgirlmusic and I have done cuts with Mario and Ciara. Anyway, Yes notes can come out like that if you push and can't hear yourself, but if you listen closely enough, you can hear the glitch or sudden change in pitch in parts of the audio. I don't care what anyone thinks about me being a music producer,engineer, song writer or anything but I do know altered audio when I hear it. Matthew Knowles is essentric but he is right this time. Except for calling everyone idiots.

Posted at 2:48PM on Apr 22nd 2009 by Keys Beatz

What studio you recordin' in, Keys? I've been in'm all.

billyboyhere

I still want to know why Jamie Foxx is blaming his "stalking" event on supposedly meeting with Beyonces Manager in his hotel room...huh? Why would Foxx be meeting any person by himself on a business deal? It doesnt make sense. Dont managers meet other managers in business settings, never the stars by themselves......Me thinks--- It was a Craigslist hookup gone bad and the dude showed up at the room looking all old and with a beard and Foxx freaked---he had to cover it up since his new movie is coming out Friday and blamed it on Beyonce. Why her dad put up with this if he is so protective?

Foxx is a Fraud.

Bex

She's not the worst singer, but she is certainly not very good.....

Michael Madsen

Mr. Knowles... there's actually two things we know about Kobe Bryant... he can hit jump shots and he can rape women and get away with it... Hmmm... getting away with it... ring any chimes, Matty?

FUCK ME GO0D

WOW.....OBVI0USLY THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER HEARD ANYTHING BIZZARE LIKE THIS?.....BÈy0NCE ?
SCREEECHING VOICE?......NEVER IF SHE'S GOOD ENOUGH TO SING AT THE INAUGURAL BALL, tHEN SHE'S GO0D EN0UGH F0R ANYTHING ELSE!.....hell0 haters =)