Heidi and Spencer -- Wedding Faux Pas

4/27/2009 1:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi and SpencerThere are three major rules for every wedding reception -- and Heidi and Spencer broke every one of them.

Rule #1 -- Open Bar
Spies at the wedding tell TMZ that while beer and wine were free, guests had to shell out $10 for mixed drinks. That's just bush league.

Rule #2 -- Food
What food? We're told the cocktail hour was sparse -- with some sort of tuna tartar dish and something described as "chicken salad on a cracker." There were hardly any servers and the portions were small.

Rule #3 -- Show up on time
You'd think this one was a given. Call time for the reception was 6:00 PM, but the the doors didn't actually open until 7:30. And the guests of honor didn't show up until 9:00 PM -- which probably would have been fine if there had been food and free drinks!

artie help

love her lil ass.Such a tease,knows how to play the game. he on other hand is complete tool.

Songbird

These two are sad an pathetic. They're all face and air with ZERO fans, unless of course your a loser.

kimmi

Is anyone really surprised?? I'm sure they had all kinds of freebies and food planned, but Spencers creepy flesh colored beard sabotaged it all. If they'd only invited it.

Sono

Sounds like quite the budget wedding. Does this mean that Heidi's music career isn't taking off?

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

ok ok, i say free beer and wine isn't bad! If you have to have mixed drink like ms conrad with tons of money over there, then dish out the money! Most normal people are happy with either beer or wine! The rest is pathetic though. I agree with the alkie though.

jeff

Nothing would shock me but I doubt that this is true

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

You know what my over the top christian friend had at her wedding for drinks? Coke, apple juice, sprite, etc. No alcohol cause it's against her religion. I"m not hating on Heidi and her "buy the mixed drinks". People who do are obviously spoiled!

deb

why is anyone even wasting their time covering these two idiots? TMZ shame on you!

kenny darter

I heard this was the worst wedding ever. So many haters talking about the scandalous pics that are surfacing today.....http://hateonme.com

BaldOuting.blogspot.com

they seriously didn't have an open bar?

lost in lalaland

So, this event wasn't a classy affair? SHOCKING!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I"m sure the wine and beer came with a price they paid and the mixed drinks were going to be charged to them depending on how much people drank. So they are making people pay out of their pockets. That is fair to me. They knew they had a few drunks coming that would drink all night and love their martinis annd would have to pay like a couple or maybe more than a few thousand later.

claudia

it should be against the law for both of them to even host a party...that was just a bad reception..there always has to be an open bar..who does dat??honestly??..i mean unless dey needed the money because for sure heidi singing carrer isn't going up its going down just like the stock market..to the garbage

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

But the food situation and how late everything was is pathetic.

Jay Patch

I am no fan of these two kids, however; they are younger than me I think (i am 23) and they provided free beer...How is that not awesome. Even wine for the ladies, and guys trying to look smart. Any other drink should cost $10. Should they have bought everyone a Lambo? They're kids getting married, not a golden goose. I have captained many 100k+ weddings, and free wine and beer is totally on par.

YOU DID JUST FINE WITH THE FREE BEER!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments